• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Joining fee waiver

Raghav2006

TF Select
Hi all,
Around 10 days ago I got myself Pinnacle CC LTF with 5000 joining offer (waived on 50k spends) and wanted to know when will it be charged on my card.

Secondly, I've got a 80k to 100k purchase at reliance jewels this evening and saw on wohoo that I could get GV at 4% off using UPI and 2% off using CC.
Now I have a query that if I spend 50k using cc on wohoo todday itself, can I avoid the 5000 plus gst charge on my card altogether so that I can save the gst part which would not otherwise get refund.
And would I get any RP on using pinnacle on wohoo?

Or if the 5900 fees will be charged at the end of 90 days, should I wait till then if any purchase comes up where I can use this cc or else just do wallet to bank transfer at 3% to avoid this fees?

Please let me know.
Thanks and regards

@TechnoFino @SSV @helloworld @Adith @HumorSimpson @Anindya98 @codenerd @vaibhav111 @RS1910

Ok so the value will be same for me in both cases. Right?
It's 2% off both websites and no bonus RP, I checked many GV on indusmoments and none provided any bonus, hence will avoid using it.

there is no bonus for jewlry. some vouchers exist 'sort by discount+rewards' for bonus.

this gives 2x rewards, like that some exist.

but why you're looking for other vouchers, your requirement reliance jewel vouchers right?

Last edited:
there is no bonus for jewlry. some vouchers exist 'sort by discount+rewards' for bonus.

this gives 2x rewards, like that some exist.

but why you're looking for other vouchers, your requirement reliance jewel vouchers right?
Yup, i was just looking for reference as I was visiting the website for the first time.

And thank you

Hi all,
Around 10 days ago I got myself Pinnacle CC LTF with 5000 joining offer (waived on 50k spends) and wanted to know when will it be charged on my card.

Secondly, I've got a 80k to 100k purchase at reliance jewels this evening and saw on wohoo that I could get GV at 4% off using UPI and 2% off using CC.
Now I have a query that if I spend 50k using cc on wohoo todday itself, can I avoid the 5000 plus gst charge on my card altogether so that I can save the gst part which would not otherwise get refund.
And would I get any RP on using pinnacle on wohoo?

Or if the 5900 fees will be charged at the end of 90 days, should I wait till then if any purchase comes up where I can use this cc or else just do wallet to bank transfer at 3% to avoid this fees?

Please let me know.
Thanks and regards
hello. congratulations on your new card. Can you elaborate the process to obtain indusind pinnacle cc with this 50k spend offer?
Member who had posted many times for this offer token is not responding so I am asking you is there any special link for application or what?

hello. congratulations on your new card. Can you elaborate the process to obtain indusind pinnacle cc with this 50k spend offer?
Member who had posted many times for this offer token is not responding so I am asking you is there any special link for application or what?
Yeah sure, you may DM me any queries you got regarding pinnacle and exclusive, I'll help you in all ways possible

Back