• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Plat Charge at 50% fee? (it's not, it a typo mistake from amex)

MONEY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
From another discussion place

image.png
CC club off topic??

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
30K fees with 60K Taj voucher is too good to be true offer. This itself should ring alarm bells

30K fees with 30K vouchers would still have been more palatable

Anyways if final page shows 60K then it is sorted

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Nothing of the sort for me
OK you can apply then.
Got this offer on my wife's Plat travel too.
Connected with amex support and they reconfirmed the annual fees to 60k and that the mail had a typo in it.

If you are getting at 30k then it's a good deal , also unlike plat Reserve 30k seems to be annual charges and not first year fee..
30k annual fees for Plat charge is a steal actually.

Rdspam

TF Premier
OK you can apply then.
Got this offer on my wife's Plat travel too.
Connected with amex support and they reconfirmed the annual fees to 60k and that the mail had a typo in it.

If you are getting at 30k then it's a good deal , also unlike plat Reserve 30k seems to be annual charges and not first year fee..
30k annual fees for Plat charge is a steal actually.
Actually i checked the t&c in the final page and a separate link is given which opens another document. Here it mentions 60k. Was this the one you meant?

30K fees with 60K Taj voucher is too good to be true offer. This itself should ring alarm bells

30K fees with 30K vouchers would still have been more palatable

Anyways if final page shows 60K then it is sorted
It doesn’t show anywhere 60K while applying. I only put my card number and dob, and on next page it got applied :|

Attachments

• IMG_5965.png
    IMG_5965.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 42