• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Platinum Upgrade Offer

alphamagnus

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I filled up the application form for the Platinum Upgrade offer. I am being asked to send Aadhar and PAN over email. Is it fine?

@anirban.choudhury @theglobalinvestor ya that sounds about right.
Actually, they offered another option to go for 5900/- per month as fee instead of lump sum payment without any other benefits and I am thinking to go for that as I have around 48k vouchers + 10k bonus points expected by the end of month of May/June ‘23 for targeted spend based offers of January to March ‘23.
I ll close the card after that. So, ideally I ll be further spending 5900/- or 11800/- to just keep the card going till the previous offers are fulfilled.
Oh so you lose any pending bonus rewards points if you cancel? Even if you have other amex cards to keep your account active? Then its a losing proposition as amex takes 4-6 months to credit any bonus rewards. I still haven't received any of the reward multiplier bonuses for spends in Dec.

Oh so you lose any pending bonus rewards points if you cancel? Even if you have other amex cards to keep your account active? Then its a losing proposition as amex takes 4-6 months to credit any bonus rewards. I still haven't received any of the reward multiplier bonuses for spends in Dec.
Yes, it’s their in every offer’s tnc that if the account is closed, inactive or delinquent at the time of fulfilment then the benefits will not be awarded.

Back