• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please guide: SBI Aurum

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI AURUM comes with fees of 10,000+ gst = 11,800 rs.
We get 40,000 reward points worth rs 10,000 Amazon voucher. So we effectively pay 1,800 rs for the card.

Now AURUM gives 4 movie tickets (4*250=1000 rs) per month. This is not book one ticket & 2nd is free. Both tickets will be free upto 250 rs per ticket.

So we get 48 annual movie tickets by paying only 1800 rs (gst which is not recovered by welcome benefits.) So, 1800/48 = 37.5 rs per movie ticket.

Am I correct or there is something else that I have missed?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
SBI AURUM comes with fees of 10,000+ gst = 11,800 rs.
We get 40,000 reward points worth rs 10,000 Amazon voucher. So we effectively pay 1,800 rs for the card.

Now AURUM gives 4 movie tickets (4*250=1000 rs) per month. This is not book one ticket & 2nd is free. Both tickets will be free upto 250 rs per ticket.

So we get 48 annual movie tickets by paying only 1800 rs (gst which is not recovered by welcome benefits.) So, 1800/48 = 37.5 rs per movie ticket.

Am I correct or there is something else that I have missed?
Unless you are going to spend 12L every year, take it for the first year and dump it after that.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I have genuine question,
Do you guys think after getting cc, you are spending more?

If not, they what your stop the temptations of getting something on discount if u r not required it?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I have genuine question,

If not, they what your stop the temptations of getting something on discount if u r not required it?
no i have taken more than 15 credit cards in the past 1.5 years and i have never spent more.
if i take a paid card i try to take vouchers against it that will cover my expenses.
and i only take a credit card with a certain reason for eg certain beenfits or rewards etc
then when i need to spend be it my monthly expenses or something else i use it accordingly.
i never consider that i have money with me if i have limit available on card.
if you kep that thought in mind you will end up spending only on things that are neccesaary

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have genuine question,

Best Way is to Just Purchase 24k Gold in sales on amazon & Flipkart with instant discounts. It's way more rewarding than u can think.