• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please help me in fighting with Flipkart

hackymanoj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Team, I have issues with one of the order in Flipkart. The order was never delivered to me but they marked it as delivered. I have raised the query with the support and they say the logistics partner confirmed the delivery and they no longer will open the ticket. I have raised the same on the twitter. Can you all support me?

Also, I have been ordering gold from the past 2-3 years, never faced such issues. I believe the issue is with the logistics partner they are delivering the products without otp verification and they are not ready to accept the problem. I wasn't even in the town when the delivery was made. Not even a call or message, directly received a email at 9pm saying my order got delivered after which I raised a complaint to support but they are saying logistics partner delivered the product. I would have ignored if it's below 1k as I don't have time to fight with these people. But the value is around 14k. You can go through the whole Twitter chain and support me.

Just incase if you haven't, have you checked with your neighbours or nearby surroundings? may be they received on your behalf in your absence. Although I know they shouldn't deliver to someone else but just guessing.

Just incase if you haven't, have you checked with your neighbour or nearby surroundings? may be they received on your behalf in your absence.
I have checked and none got the order. The sad thing is no even called me and I didn't even receive the otp for delivery

Just incase if you haven't, have you checked with your neighbours or nearby surroundings? may be they received on your behalf in your absence. Although I know they shouldn't deliver to someone else but just guessing.
without otp how can a deliverables marked as delivered

Hi Team, Just to provide an update. Positive update: The product was delivered to wrong person with same name and the logistics team called me after sending the email. They are saying the product was opened which is why they didn't call me. After sending complaint to logistics partner on e-mail the local supervisor explained the situation. I have even recorded the call for reference. They say they don't have otp based delivery. I did ask why they didn't let me know earlier.

On top of this Flipkart was adamant to listen to me in the morning. I was clearly saying that I didn't receive the product. The customer executive was continuously saying I can't help further as the logistics confirmed the product was delivered.

What do I need to do to Flipkart for not listening to me?

I just need your support on twitter asking why didn't they listen to me and how did they come to conclusion that the product was delivered.

Hi Team, Just to provide an update. Positive update: The product was delivered to wrong person with same name and the logistics team called me after sending the email. They are saying the product was opened which is why they didn't call me. After sending complaint to logistics partner on e-mail the local supervisor explained the situation. I have even recorded the call for reference. They say they don't have otp based delivery. I did ask why they didn't let me know earlier.

On top of this Flipkart was adamant to listen to me in the morning. I was clearly saying that I didn't receive the product. The customer executive was continuously saying I can't help further as the logistics confirmed the product was delivered.

I just need your support on twitter asking why didn't they listen to me and how did they come to conclusion that the product was delivered.
@TechnoFino

t

twiiter pe ek post daalo iske regarding

email me kya likha hai logistics walo ne ? ..
Wrong delivery karna logistics ka galti hai .
NCH me complain dalo flipkart ke against .

logistics ka reply flipkart ko mail karo .
twitter help nii karega .

Back