• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please Help me to escalate this with ICICI

apurba.d1

TF Select
I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the handling of my account activation process. Despite completing all necessary steps and providing all required documentation, I have been informed that my account cannot be activated due to a decision from the backend team. This lack of transparency is unacceptable, and I demand to be provided with a clear explanation for the refusal to activate my account.

I have completed all procedures, and they provided my account number, customer ID, debit card, and cheques. It is unacceptable that after completing these steps, I am now being told that my account cannot be activated.

What should I do now?

praful47

TF Ace
I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the handling of my account activation process. Despite completing all necessary steps and providing all required documentation, I have been informed that my account cannot be activated due to a decision from the backend team. This lack of transparency is unacceptable, and I demand to be provided with a clear explanation for the refusal to activate my account.
Chat gpt ?

Mail your problem here ;
headservicequality@icicibank.com

vine

TF Premier

I have completed all procedures, and they provided my account number, customer ID, debit card, and cheques. It is unacceptable that after completing these steps, I am now being told that my account cannot be activated.

What should I do now?
Ask them for a reason , in email. They cannot decide to not give a reason.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

What should I do now?
What was the account variant you tried opening?

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend

What should I do now?
@raghu.rokda . .

cardy

TF Ace
Done all but no response yet
Don't be impatient. To deal with a big Bank you have to slow down. Have mailed already and make a Twitter (X) DM , leave your mobile number. That's all.

Now forget about them. You will get reply or call back. Then only you record the voice or save the screenshot etc.

Check one by one.

apurba.d1

TF Select
What was the account variant you tried opening?
Dear APURBA DEY, you have opted for an ICICI Bank Family 360 Banking Account Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply.