• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

please help me with information asked, only from persons who have applied credit card recently from any bank

mail2jampa

TF Select
For me there is a small problem of employment status in cibil, when I taken sbi card I am student so it updated in cibil as others, later I taken HDFC cc which updated the employment status as salaried.
later upon checking cibil after nearly 6 months later due to IDFC card rejection , I seen in cibil report that SBI card is reporting employment status every month as when it regularly report payment status. so I fought this with SBI CARD for nearly 11 months and also escalated to RBI. so RBI given verdict on my side. so from sbicard they called me and said that is technical problem inside our systems we will resolve it. so finally after 2 months in Jan 2024 they resolved it and it stopped reporting. but still showig as others.

so, I am searching for credit companies which report employment status. for this those who applied New CREDIT CARD (except from icici, axis, sbi, kotak, SBM , IDFC, One, ).
so after approval within one month or 2 months they report your CARD ACCOUNT to cibil, at the same time ONLY SOME BANKS also report some data such as ADDRESS, MAIL, Employment status .

how to take fresh original Cibil report ( )

so who applied new credit card, and those CREDIT account reported in Cibil, please reply me after Taking FRESH cibil CREDIT REPORT, and reply me

1) card bank applied? , card applied date?, card approval date?, channel of applying? , secured or unsecured ?, Cibil report date taken ??
2) Any Employment status updated, ( you should only check by seeing the date of reporting ) which should be after your application date, so reply me mention newly reported date in employment section?
3)After applying this card and until now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ?

kindly please reply

The person who helped me in this issue with valid proofs, I will share him AMAZON 250 or 500 SHOPPING GIFT VOUCHER. ( only I can afford 2 coupons for 2 persons ).
After any one helped me, I will post here issue Resolved.

It is imp for me bcz I got pre-approved loan offer, so when I apply it will be rejected due to this employment section issue , so I want to take the same card which you had taken and for which employment section reported correctly and recently after that. so my employment status will be changed in cibil and I will get loan easily.

While I appreciate ur effort in writing ur issue in such a detailed way, but as per my knowledge the "employment" status shown in CIBIL has nothing to do with any cards or loan approval.

It's just ur payment frequency, credit utilisation and income docs which makes u eligible.

Reactions: SSV
While I appreciate ur effort in writing ur issue in such a detailed way, but as per my knowledge the "employment" status shown in CIBIL has nothing to do with any cards or loan approval.

It's just ur payment frequency, credit utilisation and income docs which makes u eligible.
I am sorry bro. For a pre approved offer as like some loans.
When You apply for it. The background automation has some 50-60 check parameters, which should give result as 1 rather 0.
So in it, now my emplo status should change.

Pre approved usually means you will get it regardless of any existing criteria. Check with your RM/BM. Mention the pre approved offer in your post and let others share what info they have
I am sorry to object you in this bro. But I worked in project where we test with banks policy implementation and changes regularly in the banks software after each delivery from original developer or contract vendor in virtual domain demo data base.
I know what the backend paramaeters for sanctioning. Of course it changes with banks internal policy. I am making sure to go every thing alright.
There are so many cases, even a pre approved card or loan was rejected . Like that I seen so many.

Just help me the part I asked bro. Whether the card which you are any one applied in this platform , where the card intimated employment status or not after aplying.

Please help me.

I am sorry to object you in this bro. But I worked in project where we test with banks policy implementation and changes regularly in the banks software after each delivery from original developer or contract vendor in virtual domain demo data base.
I know what the backend paramaeters for sanctioning. Of course it changes with banks internal policy. I am making sure to go every thing alright.
There are so many cases, even a pre approved card or loan was rejected . Like that I seen so many.

Just help me the part I asked bro. Whether the card which you are any one applied in this platform , where the card intimated employment status or not after aplying.

Please help me.
refreshing my score in two days. Will let you know how it goes with IDFC

Back