• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest a wealth/premium account in any bank (particularly HDFC)

Are you sure there won't be any charges for non-MAB maintenance? If so, I'll open the burgundy account online. I heard that after downgrading, they start charging you for non maintenance according to current tier.
I am not a customer but i was repeatedly told no downgrading charges. Please get it confirmed with ur RM

Please read this thread, there is a lot of info
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hni-bank-accounts-options.5038/ particularly this post
@Copycat thank you for both the links - much appreciated!

As I told you, Initial cheque of 10L+ Required and then you get a 0AMB account but it is recommended for you to maintain around 2-3L in it , although you can withdraw all of it in case of emergency and not be charged anything .
Thank you @StanRoute66

I assume it is similar to ICICI Wealth or IndusInd 0 MAB - then why do you recommend maintaining 2-3L?

Thank you @StanRoute66

I assume it is similar to ICICI Wealth or IndusInd 0 MAB - then why do you recommend maintaining 2-3L?
It's In Between ICICI Wealth and HDFC Preferred in terms of leniency .
so by keeping around 2-3L is good in their books and you get monthly Credit of Interest which neither of other Premium Accounts give .

so by keeping around 2-3L is good in their books and you get monthly Credit of Interest which neither of other Premium Accounts give .
Thank you @StanRoute66 , much appreciated :)

"Good in their books" would translate into what benifits for the account holder, please?

Thank you @StanRoute66

"Good in their books" would translate into what benefits for the account holder, please?

Downgrades happens by their backend systems... Each bank has their own logic... RM/BM can stop it for few months but can't keep it permanent from their end without the NRV.

Wait for offers like that of IndusInd had for partner/Exclusive. Pioneer too have downgrade... Since many have not opened no one knows it properly!!

Downgrades happens by their backend systems... Each bank has their own logic... RM/BM can stop it for few months but can't keep it permanent from their end without the NRV.

Wait for offers like that of IndusInd had for partner/Exclusive. Pioneer too have downgrade... Since many have not opened no one knows it properly!!
does indusind like offers are frequently given via other banks like idfc or icici if so what's the previous offer and what was the experience and when can one expect like last quarter or something like that
thank you in advance

does indusind like offers are frequently given via other banks like idfc or icici if so what's the previous offer and what was the experience and when can one expect like last quarter or something like that
thank you in advance
IndusInd has last time given on these accounts in offer now they have closed. No clear trend when or how many times they offer. Not talking about pioneer here.

ICICI and IDFC don't have any saving account offer. Don't give in writing that they won't downgrade. RM will say they downgrade in case of low NRV but that thing we haven't seen in them... Which is why we assume.

Wait till March reach each one out for opening account or offer... They might budge as it's financial year closing.

There is no such thing as premium account in HDFC yes they have some programs called IMPERIA but it’s only for selling their useless products to customers with high NRV and trust me I am with HDFC from 12 years and they won’t even give you a locker before you buy an useless insurance with RM and anything you ask ur RM, he acts like he is doing a favour to you. Absolutely useless bank for wealth management. Their wealth management is to sell their products to you.
Absolutely true.HDFC dont care to ots customers and imperia just a label were RM call to take insurance and other investment option of hdfc...Arrogance of becoming number 1 private bank of India

Reactions: ARV
Back