• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PMJJBY and PMSBY policy cancellation

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 16965

Hello Everyone! How to close PMJJBY and PMSBY policies in SBI bank account? Every year there are auto debits from my bank account for policy renewal. Branch people are not helping to cancel or deactivate it (typical sarkari policy and sarkari employees). I want to close these policies. Please Help!

Hello Everyone! How to close PMJJBY and PMSBY policies in SBI bank account? Every year there are auto debits from my bank account for policy renewal. Branch people are not helping to cancel or deactivate it (typical sarkari policy and sarkari employees). I want to close these policies. Please Help!
I am still trying from last 2 yrs for BOB to close the JBY account.

Branch manager can close it. I tried for my sister. Initially they were reluctant like it can't be closed and it is not costly etc. Second time i insisted then I had to give an written application to manager and it was closed.
How did you conclude that the policy has been closed? Did you receive any SMS regarding policy closure or any refund for the current premium paid?

Back