• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card Application

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I am really tired of pnb customer care. They want me to highlight my salary transaction. I think they are school passed out.

Msg from pnb:
"We are unable to find the salary amount in your bank statement kindly mark the salary narration then resend the statement. Then we will process it.".
@gowmara
Bhai kya kiya aapne is baare me ?

Mujhe bhi same mail aaya hai. Mere bank statement me employer ka naam to likha hai, par description me salary word nahi likha , 3 month ka salary slip bhi diya hai aur salary certificate bhi diya hai.

At last Kya hua ?

Last edited:

paresh22

TF Ace
@Abhishek012 doesn't this card give Amazon Prime benefit on Rupay Select Portal?
I don't see the benefit.
Today only I replied for this query in other thread

People keep confusing benefits between rupay select cc and dc.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thank you, I got confused

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Also, are these OTT benefits on Rupay Select Debit Card like choose one or can redeem all?

paresh22

TF Ace
Also, are these OTT benefits on Rupay Select Debit Card like choose one or can redeem all?
I don't have any rupay debit card. But I believe you should be able to redeem only one ott benefit as written in that first post.
Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

paresh22

TF Ace
I just saw @Abhishek012 replied that Bank of India provides select rupay cc with Amazon Prime benefit. See

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just saw @Abhishek012 replied that Bank of India provides select rupay cc with Amazon Prime benefit. See

Thank you, there is lot variations in Rupay benefits

metal_heart

TF Premier
In my latest statement, I see an Entry of "Credit Balance Refund" and all the excess money in Credit card account is debited.
However, I have no A/C linked with Credit Card and neither do I have a PNB Account.

Customer Care as usual is not helpful. Their standard reply " Excess amount has been refunded please check your bank account"

Its getting painful to even maintain this card. I was waiting to exhaust this excess amount before closing and now they have done this

Anyone else faced similar issue? What's next steps?
Talking to customer care is not helping. Have dropped an email aswell.

Last edited:

booklover

TF Buzz
I have been told by someone in this forum that pnb card should be used in online by entering the card number or swipe the physical card in POS machine offline to be eligible as a transaction for every quarter, but not UPI transactions counted as a transaction for fee waiver. But still no clear definition.
@RupayMan any confirmation on this? Do UPI transactions count for fee waiver?