• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card - Higher levels of escalation?

srikant

TF Premier
PNB made a hard enquiry when I requested LE and then declined on basis of usage. While this is the bank's prerogative, it's just nasty, and I want to escalate this. The usage pattern is clear to them even without looking up my credit history!

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last month I had my enquiry removed from PNB in similar case. My card was secured and I asked them for LE. They hit cibil and they have the reason it's a FD based card.
I emailed their cards HO team and after several follow ups they removed the enquiry.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Last month I had my enquiry removed from PNB in similar case. My card was secured and I asked them for LE. They hit cibil and they have the reason it's a FD based card.
I emailed their cards HO team and after several follow ups they removed the enquiry.
Pnb fd card? Benefits??

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pnb fd card? Benefits??
Janab. Galti ho gai thi. Ek Secured card lena tha. to maine socha inka secured card le lete hain. le to lia per wo unsecured hi dikhta hai Cibil pe.
ITR k hisab se abhi kafi limit mil skt hai 3x current CL ke. Aur mai unka Select card k lia eligible bhi hu kyuki mai unka HNI Bank account hold kerta hu kafi dino se. Islia unse kaha limit badhao ya fir FD ka lien hatao. dono me se kuch nahi kia unhone. uper se Cibil enquiry ker daali. Fir kaha dusra card apply ker lo Platinum fir jab card mil jaye to current Select card ko close kerwa ke Platinum ko upgrade kerwa lena.
Jab apply kerne ka try kia to nahi hoa rha. Abhi keh rhe hain ek card hi hold ker skte ho. ye card close ker ke aap doobara apply ker lo.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Janab. Galti ho gai thi. Ek Secured card lena tha. to maine socha inka secured card le lete hain. le to lia per wo unsecured hi dikhta hai Cibil pe.
ITR k hisab se abhi kafi limit mil skt hai 3x current CL ke. Aur mai unka Select card k lia eligible bhi hu kyuki mai unka HNI Bank account hold kerta hu kafi dino se. Islia unse kaha limit badhao ya fir FD ka lien hatao. dono me se kuch nahi kia unhone. uper se Cibil enquiry ker daali. Fir kaha dusra card apply ker lo Platinum fir jab card mil jaye to current Select card ko close kerwa ke Platinum ko upgrade kerwa lena.
Jab apply kerne ka try kia to nahi hoa rha. Abhi keh rhe hain ek card hi hold ker skte ho. ye card close ker ke aap doobara apply ker lo.
In pnb. Talking directly to BM helps.. don't even think talking to employees for any service..
Untill BM redirect to employee saying do his work 😁

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In pnb. Talking directly to BM helps.. don't even think talking to employees for any service..
Untill BM redirect to employee saying do his work 😁
Branch se hi kia tha. aur pehle Branch me hi try kia.
Branch ke Credit card department se baat kero toh they always call the main branch for every query while I am there and then reply. Even the area head has no knowledge.
I had emailed HO and from their I got a callback and the lady said I can have multiple cards.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Branch ke Credit card department se baat kero toh they always call the main branch for every query while I am there and then reply. Even the area head has no knowledge.
I had emailed HO and from their I got a callback and the lady said I can have multiple cards.
Even after shit everywhere SBI still gets the job done.

Pnb is next level shit .
Next is union & their lady managers mostly

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Do u have select wellness Debit card ?