• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit Card Application Status - EKYC Status

Bohra

TF Select
My PNB Credit Card Online Status is showing as EKYC Status, dont know what this even mean it just shows the Word "EKYC Status" , my EKYC is done

Most State Govt offices n Departments equipment remain closed. Even some (small) banks do that. I do not infer that PNB is a small bank.

But, to be on the safe (or the safest) side, I always do my financial trxns during the office working time - and only on working days. This way, I rarely encounter failures.
alright thanks, will try tomorrow then let's see

@Bohra @ajitshukla19 How you guys applied for the card? from their website? [apply. pnbcard. in] ?
when i filled my details on the first page it asks for 2 otp's one they sent on mobile and other on email, after entering those otp's when i click submit it again redirects me to the same page where it asks me fill the details again.
did you guys faced anything similar?
No, I didn't face this issue. The online application process was smooth including document upload. Problem started after that. Kept getting mails asking for same document over and over again. They don't check our replies.

Give it a try once more and see what happens. Could have been a session timeout issue. Most websites, especially our PSUs, doesn't show correct error message. Simply redirects to initial page.

@sjmajumder

Mr. Patel had been baking bread for years, proudly using his family recipe passed down for generations. Every Sunday, his kitchen smelled of warm, freshly baked loaves. His granddaughter, Neha, a professional baker, decided to offer some advice one afternoon.

“Grandpa, why don’t you try using a bit of sourdough starter instead of yeast? It’ll give the bread a better flavor and texture.”

Mr. Patel smirked, shaking his head. “Sourdough? Hmph. I’ve been making bread since before you were born. This recipe doesn’t need fancy starters.”

“But Grandpa, it’ll add more depth to the taste,” Neha insisted.

“Depth?” Mr. Patel chuckled, slicing into his slightly dense loaf. “I’ll stick to what I know. If it was good enough for your great-grandfather, it’s good enough for me!”

Later, as he chewed on his hard crust, he muttered, “Sourdough… too complicated. My bread’s just fine… a bit chewy, but fine.”

Back