• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit card no limit enhancement

Close it and Apply after 6 month keeping FD with them won't give u much benefit u can remove the enquiry everytime whenever they declined ur Application
Already tried bro.
I used to have a secured card with them at first.
Their HO suggested closing the secured card to get an unsecured card.
When I closed and applied after a while, they started declining saying- I have a lot of cards from other banks.

So, as I already had that FD, I reapplied from the mobile app. It did't even hit Cibil. the card was approved and generated instantly.

I will keep the FD as I said. It's sort of under my investment plan.

Y can u please explain??
& Bdw There's nothing much im expecting from this card bt if it's limit reached to 1L or above at least it'll be beneficial for online offers in sale & i already removed all my enquiry of PNB by raising dispute they put enquiry bt didn't increase the CL. So.
How you removed inquiries, from cibil dispute or mail to CS ?
I am asking as cibil in most cases forward you to bank only.

In General, PNBcard is stingy with credit limit. I have 1 dozen credit cards. All of them has credit limit between 3.5 Lakhs to 13.5 Lakhs, but pnbcard gave me 1.5 Lakh credit limit (lowest among all cards). I use it for upi payment and this limit is sufficient for me.

Didn't get ur point of (don't tk LE from private banks)??
I don't think they'll Give much limit to Self Employed i hv to submit Payslip of 1L per month . I guess
I have applied yestreday with last three month salary slip annually only 372000 with six month bank Statement i think its going to declined soon

Back