• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB credit card Payment not reflected

c640

TF Buzz
Hi Technofino Members,

I had paid my PNB Credit Card amount on 29.07.2024 but the payment has not reflected in my credit card. I had paid via mobikwik app and it shows successful payment. I had contacted PNB Customer Care for the same but they said payment has not received till now. I have raised concern on both Mobikwik and PNB customer care but still get nothing response.

Can anyone suggest what should I do now?

Hi Technofino Members,

I had paid my PNB Credit Card amount on 29.07.2024 but the payment has not reflected in my credit card. I had paid via mobikwik app and it shows successful payment. I had contacted PNB Customer Care for the same but they said payment has not received till now. I have raised concern on both Mobikwik and PNB customer care but still get nothing response.

Can anyone suggest what should I do now?
For which PNB card you used mobikwik. In my experience, PNB PLATINUM cc bill payment gets always failed but PNB select payment gets settled within 2 days.

Pnb platinum rupay credit card
Ok. Actually your payment is failed but mobikwik is showing sucess. mobikwik is the culprit here. So to avoid late payment consequences pay your bills once again with PNB platform and inform to mobikwik for refund. They may not agree. After 30 days file ombudsman complaint and claim compensation

Ok. Actually your payment is failed but mobikwik is showing sucess. mobikwik is the culprit here. So to avoid late payment consequences pay your bills once again with PNB platform and inform to mobikwik for refund. They may not agree. After 30 days file ombudsman complaint and claim compensation
For my ombudsman complaint got 6k compensation for Rs.1000 /- bill payment failure.

Ok, Is it possible to filed complaint before 30 days. Can you please suggest me to whom I file a complaint against i.e. Mobikwik or PNB Card

Ok, Is it possible to filed complaint before 30 days. Can you please suggest me to whom I file a complaint against i.e. Mobikwik or PNB Card
I clearly told you it is Mobikwik fault. Before 30 days nothing is possible even mobikwik may tell you the payment is successful from their end. So, gather the details and wait for 30 days completion. Mobikwik taken more than 2months to settle my ombudsman complaint so be patient.

Back