• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB help rupay select debit

Harrypotter

TF Premier
I have opened 50k mab savings account for getting rupay select debit card but bank has send me normal rupay card. I complained it with nodal desk they responded back saying take this to base branch. I went to base branch next day but the branch people not even able to understand rupay select debit card exist. They are telling like your are already having rupay debit card you can withdraw funds in atm, you can sign up for Google pay with that. I tried explaining them this is normal rupay card and rupay select debit card is premium card. Rupay select debit gives you ott like prime video, health checkup etc. They are like are you joking how come debit card gives you everything. These so called bankers doesn't learn any latest developments in their fields. Trust me these people getting salary from tax payers money itself is crime.

Hi, do you think its worth to open a pnb sb for a rupay select dc considering what you have gone through ?
Big no to get a card you need to be visit the branch in person multiple times. I have lost the card on putting up a new debit card request they send the normal rupay card now I back to square one. It's completely rotten system. You will definitely loose your peace of mind

Big no to get a card you need to be visit the branch in person multiple times. I have lost the card on putting up a new debit card request they send the normal rupay card now I back to square one. It's completely rotten system. You will definitely loose your peace of mind
Thanks a lot for telling your experience.

Back