• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Platinum Unwrapping

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
An unforgettable experience: Applying for a PNB card was an experience in itself, the entire journey took more than two months and every step in this entourage was nothing less than an accomplishment in itself. Applied for the card on July 19th and received it exactly after 60 days on September 19th.

I desperately wanted this card as my previous RuPay card (BOB Premier) recently upgraded to Eterna and since the RuPay support for UPI is about to be rolled out, absence of a RuPay card in my wallet was making me anxious.

After a lot of back and forth for sharing ITR over numerous emails, I was about to loose hope for this card, PNB gave me a surprise on one fine day with an SMS saying that my card request has been approved. After the approval, card was delivered to me in exactly 5 days.

Packaging and look n feel: Entire packaging carries a dark theme which is inline with the theme of the card, it has subtle design cues, which looks good.

Here are the unwrapping images.

PNB_Front.jpg
PNB_Back.jpg
PNB_Papers.jpg
Card_front.jpg
View attachment 4951

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
An unforgettable experience: Applying for a PNB card was an experience in itself, the entire journey took more than two months and every step in this entourage was nothing less than an accomplishment in itself. Applied for the card on July 19th and received it exactly after 60 days on September 19th.

I desperately wanted this card as my previous RuPay card (BOB Premier) recently upgraded to Eterna and since the RuPay support for UPI is about to be rolled out, absence of a RuPay card in my wallet was making me anxious.

After a lot of back and forth for sharing ITR over numerous emails, I was about to loose hope for this card, PNB gave me a surprise on one fine day with an SMS saying that my card request has been approved. After the approval, card was delivered to me in exactly 5 days.

Packaging and look n feel: Entire packaging carries a dark theme which is inline with the theme of the card, it has subtle design cues, which looks good.

PNB_Front.jpg
PNB_Back.jpg
PNB_Papers.jpg
Card_front.jpg
View attachment 4951

Credit limit ?

Sijick

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied on July 15th, having similar harrowing experience. Hopefully I should get it this month. Fingers crossed.

BTW, Congratulations !! Getting this card is like winning a battle. I can empathize :)

Sijick

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

PNB_Front.jpg
PNB_Back.jpg
PNB_Papers.jpg
Card_front.jpg
View attachment 4951
You should consider removing the last image... card number and expiry date can be deciphered.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

PNB_Front.jpg
PNB_Back.jpg
PNB_Papers.jpg
Card_front.jpg
View attachment 4951
Congrats! Is it worth it? Is applying online similar to other bank's processes? What do they consider for approval? Usual credit report or their own criteria? I have not applied to any PSU bank so was curious about the process.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
If you really want to apply for a PSU bank card then go for them in the following order.
1. SBI: SBI card is a separate entity from SBI and they usually process a card request within 15-20 days.
2. BOB: BOB takes around a month to process a card request.

In case of rest, it would be a lot easier if you have an account with them if not then you may end up wasting at least two months with a lot followups and back and forth. If you have patience you can apply for PNB or UBI cards else stick to SBI or BOB.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you really want to apply for a PSU bank card then go for them in the following order.
1. SBI: SBI card is a separate entity from SBI and they usually process a card request within 15-20 days.
2. BOB: BOB takes around a month to process a card request.

In case of rest, it would be a lot easier if you have an account with them if not then you may end up wasting at least two months with a lot followups and back and forth. If you have patience you can apply for PNB or UBI cards else stick to SBI or BOB.
Thanks! I have both SBI and BOB cards. So don't think need to get PNB just for sake of it, at the moment.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Bigde Can you help in answering below

1 - Have you received any phone verification call from PNB. If yes ,when was that (before submitting docs/ after submitting docs to PNB team over email )
2- Were you informed by executive in phone verification call that card will be delivered in 10 days
3- Was there any CIBIL query after submitting the docs and verification call

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
@Bigde Can you help in answering below

1 - Have you received any phone verification call from PNB. If yes ,when was that (before submitting docs/ after submitting docs to PNB team over email )
2- Were you informed by executive in phone verification call that card will be delivered in 10 days
3- Was there any CIBIL query after submitting the docs and verification call
1. I only received call from PNB after I received the card.
2. No such call was made prior to the delivery of the card.
3. They made a CIBIL inquiry of 20L for Auto Loan once I submitted my application using their online portal.