• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB visa signature debit card?

leonneel

TF Premier
So PNB recently launched visa signature debit card. It's so new that no information is available regarding reward points online .
One of the key benefit of visa signature debit cards we see is 1% cb on spends seen on rbl visa signature+ and union Bank visa signature debit card.
The question is do pnb gives rp on debit card at all? If yes then there might be a good chance that they might give 1% cb/rp value on spend.

Only thing I found online is it's unboxing video on YouTube

Charges is 500+gst.
I got to know about this when I went to branch to close the acct and manager asked me why I wanna close it then I mentioned I opened other bank acct (rbl,union) for it's visa signature cards then he said we offer it too.

Anyone know anything about this?

So PNB recently launched visa signature debit card. It's so new that no information is available regarding reward points online .
One of the key benefit of visa signature debit cards we see is 1% cb on spends seen on rbl visa signature+ and union Bank visa signature debit card.
The question is do pnb gives rp on debit card at all? If yes then there might be a good chance that they might give 1% cb/rp value on spend.

Only thing I found online is it's unboxing video on YouTube

Charges is 500+gst.
I got to know about this when I went to branch to close the acct and manager asked me why I wanna close it then I mentioned I opened other bank acct (rbl,union) for it's visa signature cards then he said we offer it too.

Anyone know anything about this?

Any update are u getting 1% cashback on your pnb visa signature Debit card

Back