• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_1080.png
I have been using fountain pens for 5 years now(am 19 now). This is my fountain pen collection.

The Lamy was my first fountain pen, then came the Montblanc 146/LeGrand and at last came the Pelikan M800. I think I am done with buying any more fountain pens. I enjoy and love writing with all three of these.

My favorite inks right now are Pelikan Edelstein Jade, Montblanc Royal Blue and Platinum Forest Black

techt

TF Legend
41R8DfhnBSL._SL1100_.jpg

Does anyone know where can we buy refills for this ?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
IMG_1080.png
I have been using fountain pens for 5 years now(am 19 now). This is my fountain pen collection.

The Lamy was my first fountain pen, then came the Montblanc 146/LeGrand and at last came the Pelikan M800. I think I am done with buying any more fountain pens. I enjoy and love writing with all three of these.

My favorite inks right now are Pelikan Edelstein Jade, Montblanc Royal Blue and Platinum Forest Black
Just one for now - Sheaffer - planning to add more by end of July

Attachments

• IMG-20240429-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240429-WA0001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-20231106-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20231106-WA0008.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27

doraemon

TF Legend
IMG_1080.png

So u are 19 now
I was thinking you are aged
Earlier when I read your HDFC thread😂