• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Potential Fraud by Yes Bank Employee

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear friends.

I received my Marquee credit card a week back. And 2 days back I applied for an add on credit card via branch.

The employee asked for my first 6 digit and last 4 digit to process my credit card application, which I foolishly gave him.

I asked him this should not be required and asked for a photo proof where it's mentioned, to which he said he will send it.

It's been 2 days he has not sent them, I am going to confront him tomorrow.

But have anyone applied for add on credit card and have been asked for the same.

Also is it safe to share the first 6 and last 4 credit card number with anyone.

Can they do any kind of fraud with this information.

Solution
Dear friends.

I received my Marquee credit card a week back. And 2 days back I applied for an add on credit card via branch.

The employee asked for my first 6 digit and last 4 digit to process my credit card application, which I foolishly gave him.

I asked him this should not be required and asked for a photo proof where it's mentioned, to which he said he will send it.

But have anyone applied for add on credit card and have been asked for the same.

Abhi bhi baki 6 digit ke liye at least 6! ( 6 factorial) ways...
Dear friends.

Abhi bhi baki 6 digit ke liye at least 6! ( 6 factorial) ways lagenge pura card number decode krne me 😅🤣
No need to panic.

And for Rest info
Tagging @SSV

It is a standard practice by YES bank..

Please go to https://credit.yesrewardz.com/ and enter your RMN and see it asks for the eaxct first 6 digits and last 4 digits..
It is standard practive of indentifiying customer by these CC digits by YES Bank..

Not to worry.

They can not do any fraud after knowing those CC numbers...

1718827120123.png

More discussion on procuring Marquee add-on was furnished by my man @plastikman here amongst others..

Please look at this thread for further details..

1718827265093.png

Last edited:
Solution
Back