• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PPF Account in HDFC Bank?

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone here have PPF account in HDFC Bank? Can you please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Same to same with no issues except i didn't find the option for historical statement
Yes this is a problem... You can only generate past 12 months PPF statement from the date on which you want to generate it...
Any transactions before that, you cannot access through netbanking. You will have to contact the bank or update your passbook regularly.

Also, another drawback is that you cannot access PPF details through the HDFC Mobile Banking App. For all transactions related to PPF, you will have to use netbanking via any web browser.

Yes this is a problem... You can only generate past 12 months PPF statement from the date on which you want to generate it...
Any transactions before that, you cannot access through netbanking. You will have to contact the bank or update your passbook regularly.

Also, another drawback is that you cannot access PPF details through the HDFC Mobile Banking App. For all transactions related to PPF, you will have to use netbanking via any web browser.
However I'm not using ppf account much. I just created a SI to monthly trf rs 1500 to ppf for running it.

Back