• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved offer without savings account possible in IDFC?

me_sovon

TF Select
I don't have any savings account in IDFC,

I was checking if they have any unsecured credit card offers for me or not, but they only offered the FD Card, so I cancelled the application and didn't take the card.

Now they have my details so is that possible that I will receive any pre-approved offers in future?

I don't have any savings account in IDFC,
Your existing credit score, highest limit, card age, which cards you have?
I was checking if they have any unsecured credit card offers for me or not, but they only offered the FD Card, so I cancelled the application and didn't take the card.

Now they have my details so is that possible that I will receive any pre-approved offers in future?
No pre-approved offer is very rare nowadays in IDFC for NTB. If you hold any banking relationship then only u get offers like unsecured co-branded cards.

Your existing credit score, highest limit, card age, which cards you have?

No pre-approved offer is very rare nowadays in IDFC for NTB. If you hold any banking relationship then only u get offers like unsecured co-branded cards.

Credit score 778

I got my first unsecured credit card last month, amazon pay Icici card with 1 lakh limit, then got the coral card.

I had Flipkart pay later previously with IDFC , closed in 2022.

I'm not in hurry, I am just curious, that's why I'm asking about the pre-approved offers.

Credit score 778

I got my first unsecured credit card last month, amazon pay Icici card with 1 lakh limit, then got the coral card.

I'm not in hurry, I am just curious, that's why I'm asking about the pre-approved offers.
Wait for 6-8 months then apply through c2c online.

No existing relationship required.
also if you go through c2c then no income docs required.

Credit score 778

Wait for at least 10 months automatically you will get Classic or Millenia if your profile is good when you apply
Doesn't matter
Apply C2C then no income documents are required but after the revamp getting a Higher Variant card is very easy with docs.
No existing relationship required.
For Pre-approved it's required nowadays I am not hearing that people are getting offers without any relationship.

Wait for at least 10 months automatically you will get Classic or Millenia if your profile is good when you apply

Doesn't matter

Apply C2C then no income documents are required but after the revamp getting a Higher Variant card is very easy with docs.

For Pre-approved it's required nowadays I am not hearing that people are getting offers without any relationship.

Thank you 🙌😊

Back