• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved RBL Shoprite Card

Hi everyone, I was checking my brothers RBL mibile app and under offers section he had a pre approved offer for LTF Shoprite card. I am posting pictures of it here. Can someone please confirm that it actually is a pre approved offer and not just an invitation to apply.

Attachments

• 20230802_113446.jpg
    20230802_113446.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
  • 20230802_113509.jpg
    20230802_113509.jpg
    896.1 KB · Views: 257
Did you guys also have auto debit turned on during card approval. There is no way of declining that option and I don’t wanna enable that automatically

Hi everyone, I was checking my brothers RBL mibile app and under offers section he had a pre approved offer for LTF Shoprite card. I am posting pictures of it here. Can someone please confirm that it actually is a pre approved offer and not just an invitation to apply.
Long ago there was same offer for me I didn't bothered much about rbl card. But now needed one.

Just curious was there world safari card option too in the pre approved section? Can anyone confirm?

Long ago there was same offer for me I didn't bothered much about rbl card. But now needed one.

Just curious was there world safari card option too in the pre approved section? Can anyone confirm?
No I had shoprite and one more card pre approved. Can't remember the other one exactly, but I think it was cookies or play card. Only shoprite was LTF.

Back