• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre qualified offer from Paisa bazaar

Sravan

TF Buzz
I got pre qualified offer from paisa bazaar for axis bank cards( my zone, Flipkart axis, India oil axis) is it worth to apply from Paisa bazaar?
What is the approval rate?
Is there anyone like me ?

mukundstud

TF Premier
Do note that pre-qualified offer is NOT a pre-approved offer. This only means that you are eligible to APPLY for the card. The final approval is still up to the bank. You can say that this paisabazaar offer is similar to the offer that you get on your Flipkart App to apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank card. Flipkart will just refer you to Axis Bank for card approval. The final approval decision still rests with the bank.

If you you do not have an income proof, but still want to try your luck, go ahead and apply for it. I tried my luck with the Flipkart app, and got an LTF Flipkart CC, without the income proof.

AsB

TF Ace
I got pre qualified offer from paisa bazaar for axis bank cards( my zone, Flipkart axis, India oil axis) is it worth to apply from Paisa bazaar?
Don't apply from Paisa Bazaar. It's okay , if it's RBL or IndusInd. Otherwise, unless you are very lucky, Axis Bank will very likely reject your application. Because they need to pay commission to these people on succesful approval. Rather apply from Axis Bank directly. If you are qualified, you will get it.

Sravan

TF Buzz
Don't apply from Paisa Bazaar. It's okay , if it's RBL or IndusInd. Otherwise, unless you are very lucky, Axis Bank will very likely reject your application. Because they need to pay commission to these people on succesful approval. Rather apply from Axis Bank directly. If you are qualified, you will get it.
Thanks for advice

Reactions: AsB

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
It's A Fake Offer From PaisaBazar... Don't Fall In Their Trap