• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Preapproved federal bank celesta card query

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received call from federal bank executive
He saying i received preapproved visa celesta card of 6.1L limit.
Is it true?
Any way to get ltf?

Can we downgrade later in federal bank?
Note- no nearest branch near me

I received call from federal bank executive
He saying i received preapproved visa celesta card of 6.1L limit.
Is it true?
Any way to get ltf?

Can we downgrade later in federal bank?
Note- no nearest branch near me
Lets do some work ourselves:

1. We received a call - did we check if the agent is directly calling from Federal Bank? To verify ask him to share his official email ID or any proof on Whatsapp show that he is working for Federal Bank
2. Do you have a bank account with Federal Bank - if no, then obviously this offer is fake
3. LFT or not - first verify whether agent is genuine or not.
4. Also is your current income enough to get pre-approved CC limit of 6.1 Lacs?

Instead of posting such generic questions, please validate these things on ground and you will have the answers.

Someone had rightly called out on another post - this is not service desk, so please do not post such questions.

1. We received a call - did we check if the agent is directly calling from Federal Bank? To verify ask him to share his official email ID or any proof on Whatsapp show that he is working for Federal Bank
2. Do you have a bank account with Federal Bank - if no, then obviously this offer is fake

Instead of posting such generic questions, please validate these things on ground and you will have the answers.

Someone had rightly called out on another post - this is not service desk, so please do not post such questions.
Perfect answer

Yes i verified, i got preapproved msg from federal bank while I'm on call with him.

And yes i have federal bank account but always kept zero balance

My highest limit in other banks is 6.1L, here also offered same

And regarding this post, every share their query so that to know experience of other members.
If it is not appropriate, moderator would have removed the post.

So if u know simply answer bro, don't try to degrade others

Yes i verified, i got preapproved msg from federal bank while I'm on call with him.

And regarding this post, every share their query so that to know experience of other members.

Noone is degrading anyone here - so if you have verified everything and you think its genuine, then please go ahead.

Everyone has their own doubts. Who are we to restrict whether to post this or not?! Unless its unethical & illegal, every question has its own value. Maybe its not for you, but for some other people.

If you want to answer that question, answer it. Else ignore it. As simple as that.

Everyone has their own doubts. Who are we to restrict whether to post this or not?! Unless its unethical & illegal, every question has its own value. Maybe its not for you, but for some other people.

If you want to answer that question, answer it. Else ignore it. As simple as that.
Not exactly - this is a forum to share ideas/knowledge which can make us more literate in terms of managing financial instruments eg - credit card

This was a plain service desk query - any individual can easily analyze the situation and understand whether the offer is legitimate or not instead of posting a generic question.

Leave it bro. I like the way you replied 👍👍

Last edited:

And bro..whats the age of your savings account with federal bank
So do you use the account regularly ??
Kindly let us know ??

Ignore the message asking PAN Card And All Details 😅

CIBIL Hit Compulsory
But how they are particularly offering 6.1L which is same as my highest limit on other cards??
If limit is already decided, then y they need cibil enquiry?

Back