• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Preapproved federal bank celesta card query

federal never gives LTF cards, their reward system is useless, i dont think celesta comes in rupay variant, get the signet card rupay variant instead with fee 750+gst and waiver condition 75000/year

federal never gives LTF cards, their reward system is useless, i dont think celesta comes in rupay variant, get the signet card rupay variant instead with fee 750+gst and waiver condition 75000/year
Never Take Federal Rupay cards they won't work for offers always take visa/master

He said I'm preapproved for celesta only, can't change variant.

Don't know whether federal allows to downgrade or not

Not exactly - this is a forum to share ideas/knowledge which can make us more literate in terms of managing financial instruments eg - credit card

This was a plain service desk query - any individual can easily analyze the situation and understand whether the offer is legitimate or not instead of posting a generic question.
I dont know why you have problem with his query, If you dont like his post just ignore or report to moderator. He will take care and decide.

Back