• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass Cards

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I Just discovered in my entire portfolio of cards i do not hold a Priority pass, though most of them are LTF cards.

I am Traveling soon and would like to apply for a card which can give me Priority pass at cheapest Annual fees starting.

SBI Prime and Axis Select i have shortlisted so far with 3k Annual Fees. Please recommend if any other cards with PP .

Yes i have a Add on Regalia but raised request for PP . HDFC seems to be clueless about that. No response on PP at all.
Should be pretty straightforward, just call their customer care and tell them that you want a Priority Pass for add-on. They will take the details and the PP will be delivered within a week.

Did u got

Did u got confirmation after submitting in the above link? Almost 3 months i'm trying this link for my regalia pp but not getting saved or SR raised...btw lazy to call their long wait toll frees

Exactly, i have filled this form and been waiting. So i raised a Ticket now they closed it stating Primary Card Holder should request for PP Add on .
I have opened a New Ticket with primary card holder now. Should see how it goes.

If you are eligible, I would recommend Magnus. Yes the fees are high but they give you 10K Tata Cliq gift voucher. Which I used to buy Gold Coin (Investment). So in essence you are just paying GST, for a lot of really nice perks.

If you are eligible, I would recommend Magnus. Yes the fees are high but they give you 10K Tata Cliq gift voucher. Which I used to buy Gold Coin (Investment). So in essence you are just paying GST, for a lot of really nice perks.
Yes i am eligible, Recently Changed company . Waiting for at least 1 Payslip to be generated so i can apply.

Out of curiosity this question is "What do you do with Gold Coin " ?

Yes i am eligible, Recently Changed company . Waiting for at least 1 Payslip to be generated so i can apply.

Out of curiosity this question is "What do you do with Gold Coin " ?
Sell it later when you see that you can make a profit

Like you buy a gold coin for market rate of 50k/10 gm and sell it at whatever market rate you feel like kind of like an investment

I Just discovered in my entire portfolio of cards i do not hold a Priority pass, though most of them are LTF cards.

I am Traveling soon and would like to apply for a card which can give me Priority pass at cheapest Annual fees starting.

SBI Prime and Axis Select i have shortlisted so far with 3k Annual Fees. Please recommend if any other cards with PP .
Don't go with SBI... It gives complementary lounge access only for the first 2 years... I use priority pass from my LTF Regalia

I have got priority pass via Emt SC.

Do I need to show the card at counter or else do I need to put pin while accessing lounge. If yes how to set up pin for priority pass.

I am new to using lounges in foreign countries

Back