• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass embedded with RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card (No need to carry priority pass card)

TF Select
Received this SMS from RBL Bank

"Starting 01/08/2024, your RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card is powered with Priority Pass membership. Use your RBL Bank Credit Card to access airport lounges outside India; You no longer need to carry the Priority Pass card. To ensure seamless access, kindly activate International Online Transactions on your RBL Bank Card."

Done, solution and voting part is removed.
Thanks

Anyways good to travelers as they don't need to carry PP like Yes cards and Diners network cards.
Good initiative as sometimes its just too many cards especially for foreign travel already we carry Niyo or some debit card with 0 forex then 0 forex Credit Card then Priority Pass atleast now both Priority Pass and World Safari is together so the total count of card has decreased by 1

Seems like RBL is going diners way by assimilating Credit card and lounge card together,
If Priority Pass powers both domestic and international lounges on credit card then it'll be able to access a lot more lounges in then before

Seems like RBL is going diners way by assimilating Credit card and lounge card together,
If Priority Pass powers both domestic and international lounges on credit card then it'll be able to access a lot more lounges in then before
I should receive my new PP today I thought I will use that next month but if from Aug 1st I can make use of World Safari Card itself then no need for that

Will we get new world safari card or existing one will only work for International lounge ?
The language of the SMS suggests that existing card will work.

"Starting 01/08/2024, your RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card is powered with Priority Pass membership"

Similar thread

Back