• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass embedded with RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card (No need to carry priority pass card)

TF Select
Received this SMS from RBL Bank

"Starting 01/08/2024, your RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card is powered with Priority Pass membership. Use your RBL Bank Credit Card to access airport lounges outside India; You no longer need to carry the Priority Pass card. To ensure seamless access, kindly activate International Online Transactions on your RBL Bank Card."

Ha
Btw I had applied for PP a week back as my expiry was 07/24 and got a new one now with expiry 07/25 for World Safari. However this is the T&C and nothing is mentioned about 2 free visits to international lounge in a year however $27 will be charged for each access is mentioned

1000118023.webp

Has RBL stopped giving 2 free international lounge visit for PP for World Safari is my question

Last edited:
Ha
Btw I had applied for PP a week back as my expiry was 07/24 and got a new one now with expiry 07/25 for World Safari. However this is the T&C and nothing is mentioned about 2 free visits to international lounge in a year however $27 will be charged for each access is mentioned

View attachment 61266

Has RBL stopped giving 2 free international lounge visit for PP for World Safari is my question
In website it's still saying 2 complimentary. Drop an email to support to get confirmation

In website it's still saying 2 complimentary. Drop an email to support to get confirmation
I called Credit Card support now the guy didnt have any idea about Lounge Access whether its paid or free then he looked into the website I think and said you will get 2 international lounge access free in a calendar year for Priority Pass. I have that conversation recorded already.

Still thought it would be better to mail Credit Card Support also so mailed them regarding the same. Didnt send them the image of paper that came with Priority Pass as in case if they say you get 2 free access I can use them this year

Most likely we'll be able to activate the digital priority pass membership by selecting payment card option after RBL completes the merging process.

Link to pp webpage for activation,

after login it should show the number of available/ consumed visits attached a example screenshot of pp app activated through kotak cc with merged pp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_012925_Priority Pass.webp
    Screenshot_20240717_012925_Priority Pass.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 10
after login it should show the number of available/ consumed visits attached a example screenshot of pp app activated through kotak cc with merged pp
I got my new PP yesterday and activated the same. How can I check how many complimentary visits I have left for the pass.

According to World Safari T&C I should have 2 remaining of this calendar year but how to confirm where can I see this screen?

Received the following message that from Aug 1 2024 we can use World Safari Credit Card instead of Priority Pass for foreign Lounge Access

View attachment 61253

Surprise surprise the bit.ly link is not working

@Swastik
@Lobogris
@jetesh
@Tejo
@VISHESH_BANSAL
@#aniket

Edit: Kindly change type from question to thread
I received the same message. Not really happy about it as generally a stand alone PP works better. Anyway, I hardly use my RBL PP now as I have Infinia.

I got my new PP yesterday and activated the same. How can I check how many complimentary visits I have left for the pass.

According to World Safari T&C I should have 2 remaining of this calendar year but how to confirm where can I see this screen?
Try logging into the priority pass app and there should be my account section in bottom navbar.

anyone got a chance to try RBL card for lounge access outside India? For me It's not showing anything on the priority pass app.

Back