• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass lifetime validity with which CC?

korin

TF Buzz
Hello,

I just received SBI Vistara Prime credit card. And I came to know that the Priority Pass that I'll receive will only be valid till 2 years. Post that, I won't get the complimentary visits.

This is strange for me, because I also have an HDFC card and there Priority Pass gets renewed till the time I hold the card. Essentially lifetime Priority Pass complimentary visits without any expiry.

I want to know is this normal for other Priority Pass memberships to be expired? Is HDFC an exception in this regard?
What about other banks, Axis, ICICI? Do they expire the PP as well?

If Axis provides lifetime valid PP, then Axis Vistara Signature would've been a better deal.

Oh, I'm not sure. I just heard that Axis Vistara and SBI Vistara are almost twins. So assumed that it'll have PP.
It doesn’t. No international lounge access on the VI. But the PP that comes with Magnus does come with the same expiry as the card. So I guess until they are still offering the PP membership with the card, your PP will also be active.

It doesn’t. No international lounge access on the VI. But the PP that comes with Magnus does come with the same expiry as the card. So I guess until they are still offering the PP membership with the card, your PP will also be active.
Yes, i guess the PP will be active after 2 years, but with no complimentary lounge benefits.

This is strange for me, because I also have an HDFC card and there Priority Pass gets renewed till the time I hold the card. Essentially lifetime Priority Pass complimentary visits without any expiry.

I want to know is this normal for other Priority Pass memberships to be expired? Is HDFC an exception in this regard?
What about other banks, Axis, ICICI? Do they expire the PP as well?

If Axis provides lifetime valid PP, then Axis Vistara Signature would've been a better deal.
Which HDFC cards have life time PP?
Does this also makes Lifetime Lounges access via Card PP?

Back