• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass Validity

sanx

TF Buzz
Priority Passes come with a validity date. Do banks issue a new PP once that gets expired?
Or it that only a one time thing?

I am guessing for all high end cards like Infinia, etc they definitely go on issuing.
But are there any credit cards of lower segments (for eg AU ixigo, IndusInd Tiger, Pinnacle, etc) who only issue it once and no renewal after that?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Priority Passes come with a validity date. Do banks issue a new PP once that gets expired?

I am guessing for all high end cards like Infinia, etc they definitely go on issuing.
But are there any credit cards of lower segments (for eg AU ixigo, IndusInd Tiger, Pinnacle, etc) who only issue it once and no renewal after that?
I know SBI Cards has limited Validity of 2 years ,will not be reissued after Expiry

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, it depends on the card you are taking, not all Priority Pass cards are renewed. Also, few Priority Pass cards are membership only, you will be still charged for using it at lounge. So, do check terms and conditions before using them.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Yes. All banks issue a replacement Priority Pass after expiration unless it is specifically stated that the offer is only for a limited period of time. I get them from RBL, ICICI, Indusind etc all the time after they expire.