• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem im facing with RBL bank

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi so i got my first credit card 1 year ago from icici and since then im trying to get rbl bank credit card but everytime they reject my application my cibil score was always above 750+ with 100% payment history never missed any payment nor default anything yet RBL bank always reject my application not i got almost all banks cc sbi bob axis but whenever i apply for rbl they say pincode not serviceable but my next door neighbour got rbl card few months back. Pls helps guys

Hi so i got my first credit card 1 year ago from icici and since then im trying to get rbl bank credit card but everytime they reject my application my cibil score was always above 750+ with 100% payment history never missed any payment nor default anything yet RBL bank always reject my application not i got almost all banks cc sbi bob axis but whenever i apply for rbl they say pincode not serviceable but my next door neighbour got rbl card few months back. Pls helps guys
Bro same happened with me until lazypay offered me rbl lazypay cc. If you use lazypay you can try. btw try co-branded cards like bajaj supersaver card, zomato rbl edition. These co-branded cards are easier to get.

Bro same happened with me until lazypay offered me rbl lazypay cc. If you use lazypay you can try. btw try co-branded cards like bajaj supersaver card, zomato rbl edition. These co-branded cards are easier to get.at first i was trying for bajaj supersaver card but it always show we dont any offer for u then i started trying for zomato edition card but over they they reject saying my pincode is not serviceable so i ask them if my pincode is not serviceable then how come my next door neighbour got zomato edition card

which rbl card is it? all rbl are mostly useless, if not co-branded and the one aren't need saving account with higher TRV
At first i was trying for bajaj supersaver as at that time i had active mobile loan going on with bajaj but they reject saying they dont have any offer for me then i started trying for zomato edition bit there they says my pincode is not serviceable.

Back