• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem in Amex to Marriott transfer

TF Premier
Guys need help. I am trying to transfer Amex points to MR but I am getting error that transfer is not possible at this time please try again later.
Anyone aware about the issue?

Guys need help. I am trying to transfer Amex points to MR but I am getting error that transfer is not possible at this time please try again later.
Anyone aware about the issue?
Hey, check your first name and last name as well. If there is any mismatch in first name and last name, the transfer won’t be possible.
Example

Amex

First name- James,
Last name-Bond it’s James Bond

In Marriott

First name- Bond
Last name - James it’s Bond James

the name is same but the first name would be last name , the last name would be first name. So mail the Marriott. team. to change the name and share them your any ID proof
To get it, changed soon.

Bonvoy.Program@marriott.com

Hey, check your first name and last name as well. If there is any mismatch in first name and last name, the transfer won’t be possible.
Example

Amex

First name- James,
Last name-Bond it’s James Bond

In Marriott

First name- Bond
Last name - James it’s Bond James

the name is same but the first name would be last name , the last name would be first name. So mail the Marriott. team. to change the name and share them your any ID proof
To get it, changed soon.

Bonvoy.Program@marriott.com
But the name is Bond, James Bond .... how to transfer in this case?

There was some problem with Marriott yesterday. Points were not getting transferred from Amex to MB. Tried multiple times and finally was able to transfer.

Same with the points transfer tool. It wasn't opening on my mobile.

Back