• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with Credit Card Upgrade - Axis bank

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
On the 24th of November I upgraded my Axis Neo Credit Card to Axis Select through customer care and it went through very easily. I got a link and an otp and I could see the ugraded car in my Axis OPEN App in a couple of minutes.
But, the next day I saw that my Axis myzone card was also eligible for an upgrade to the Privilege credit card so I obviously took it. I clicked on the upgrade button in the app and completed the process but I never received any message or email confirming this, even know after 36 hours it is showing that my Upgrade request is in process (attatched screenshot).
When I contacted customer care they told me that since my Axis Neo is also active I won't be getting upgraded for now since I'll have 4 cards. Have any of you guys faced this situation? Will my card still get upgraded after 45 days when my Axis Neo card will get deactivated or will I loose out on the upgrade?
I'm kinda dissapointed since I really wanted to have the Axis Privilege card since It would have been amazing for my spends.

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_131143.jpg
    IMG_20231125_131143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79