• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with union bank credit card

Tarun239

TF Premier
I recently opened a union bank account for union bank credit card. I applied for credit card on same day through branch itself. Did not get any sms/email regarding my credit card application for a month. Visited branch multiple times, now the reason they gave me is already u have very high existing limit on other cards, hence union bank card was not approved and can be applied only after 1 month with low limit. The reason given doesn't seem logical. Can anyone plz help.

kuamit263@

TF Buzz
Contact Union Bank customer service: 8100 027 016
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem with your Union Bank credit card. As an AI language model, I can try to provide some general guidance, but please keep in mind that specific issues with your credit card account should be addressed directly with Union Bank's customer service.

If you're experiencing a problem with your Union Bank credit card, here are a few steps you can take:

1. Contact Union Bank customer service: The first step is to reach out to Union Bank's customer service department. They will have access to your account information and can provide assistance with any issues you're facing. You can typically find their contact information on the back of your credit card or on Union Bank's website.

2. Explain the problem: When you speak with a customer service representative, clearly explain the problem you're experiencing with your credit card. Provide any relevant details, such as specific transactions or error messages you've encountered. The more information you can provide, the better they will be able to assist you.

3. Follow up in writing: If the issue is not resolved during your initial conversation, consider following up in writing. This can be done through email or traditional mail. Make sure to include your credit card account number, a description of the problem, and any supporting documents or evidence. Keep copies of all correspondence for your records.

4. Keep records of communication: Throughout the process of resolving the issue, keep a record of all communication with Union Bank. Note down the dates, times, and names of the customer service representatives you speak with. This documentation can be helpful if you need to escalate the issue or reference previous conversations.

5. Escalate the issue if necessary: If your issue is not being resolved or you're not satisfied with the response from Union Bank's customer service, you may need to escalate the matter. Ask to speak with a supervisor or inquire about the bank's escalation process. They may be able to provide further assistance or connect you with a higher level of support.

Remember, these are general steps, and the specific process for resolving issues with Union Bank credit cards may vary. It's always best to reach out to Union Bank's customer service directly for personalized assistance with your situation.