• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Procedure to upgrade IndusInd Credit Card

Hi, I have IndusInd Platinum Credit Card, with a very low limit of 30,000. Since this is a very basic credit card, I want to avail Legend Credit Card, which is a high end card.

I got the Platinum Card 6-7 months back with no income proof, but I can provide it to get the upgrade to Legend credit card.

On a daily basis, I receive Credit Card offers from representatives to upgrade my card, but it shows, PAN exit when proceeding for application, kindly help me out in upgrading my card.

I too have an indusind platinum card with 30K limit , 6 month old.

Even if we upgrade it , limit may stay the same. Moreover , the card is almost useless , i never use it.

So it's better to close it and apply fresh after 6 cooldown for legend.

I too have an indusind platinum card with 30K limit , 6 month old.

Even if we upgrade it , limit may stay the same. Moreover , the card is almost useless , i never use it.

So it's better to close it and apply fresh after 6 cooldown for legend.
I applied for Limit enhancement and card upgrade.

My limit was increased from 30 k to 1 L but card was not upgraded.

I called customer care to close the card . Gave reason as low limit. So they took the request for limit enhancement and it was done in a week. There was a cibil enquiry though.

I expected a higher limit , but I'm gonna keep it for now as i don't use indusind cards
Oh okey I will try the same method I have been asking for Limit Enhancement for a long time

I too got platinum 30 K limit through bankbazaar in June 2022.

They increased its limit to 1L and upgraded to Legend LTF when i threatened to close it in December

I called customer care to close the card . Gave reason as low limit. So they took the request for limit enhancement and it was done in a week. There was a cibil enquiry though.

I expected a higher limit , but I'm gonna keep it for now as i don't use indusind cards
Did they ask for any documents for LE?

I have the Indusind Platinum card since June ‘21 and have not received a single limit enhancement. Though my limit is 3 lakhs. I have used it extensively for a year before I got into the whole credit card scene with spendings of over 7-8 lakhs with not a single late payment and yet they wont upgrade my card to Legend or give me a limit enhancement. Hence I’ve put it my drawer and only use it for my netflix subscription to increase my card payment history.

Should I try asking them to close the card? Maybe then they would enhance my limit. 🤦‍♂️

They are doing same thing me..
Offering Platinum card with 30k limit..
What did you do different second time?
Just curious, did you applied through paisabazaar for 1st time ..
Let us know..
I had applied through PaisaBazaar earlier. But while closing the card I said I'm not happy with the Card nor the limit.

Suddenly, within a month of card closure, I got a pre approved message of a Credit Card offer.

Back