• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Procured Atlas LTF | Burgundy Salary

I am being offered priority DC with Club Vistara Forex CC (not sure whether it is LTF or not, no mention of it in the mailer). Is this the norm for Burgundy salary account (code as per Axis bank - SBPRS)?

I am being offered priority DC with Club Vistara Forex CC (not sure whether it is LTF or not, no mention of it in the mailer). Is this the norm for Burgundy salary account (code as per Axis bank - SBPRS)?
What? You get Burgundy DC with Burgundy Salary account. The account code is correct. So, the bank employee is either incompetent or lying.

I'm getting Atlas as LTF. Don't know, just out of the blue got call from Axis. Not sure why, recently from last 2 months shifted salary account to HDFC. May be the reason?
I have also been trying this for the past couple of months. Can you please let me know the approx salary credited if you don't mind me asking?

but criteria for conversion to Burgundy is 3L+. They don't convert to Burgundy below that.
If you have net salary > 2 lacs per month and your corporate is registered with Axis, you can get it converted into Burgundy Salary account. Just speak with the branch manager.
What canitintuli said in above post... Certain corporate have tieup with axis(tier A companies) dont know which companies are in that list tho.. if your corporate does not have tieup with axis then 3L+ net salary credit is required..

I'm getting Atlas as LTF. Don't know, just out of the blue got call from Axis. Not sure why, recently from last 2 months shifted salary account to HDFC. May be the reason?
I opened burgundy salary account yesterday and they said only select card will be LTF after first salary is credited. When checked on Atlas and Magnus they said the promotions are over and cannot provide LTF currently. Can you guide me how you got it LTF?

I opened burgundy salary account yesterday and they said only select card will be LTF after first salary is credited. When checked on Atlas and Magnus they said the promotions are over and cannot provide LTF currently. Can you guide me how you got it LTF?
No. It's a scam. They lure you with LTF offer and during KYC, they are like we have to re apply. And try to charge you. I backed out.

Back