• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Property Tax payment

watchguys

TF Buzz
Hi, need to pay property tax of 50k and would like to know best cards for cashback/points.

1. Infinia
2. iDFC Wealth
3. Tata Neu Infinity

I read that Infina card does not give pointa on Govt transactions, IDFC wealth gives only 3x instead of 10x on property management etc. So confused and need your suggestions.

SBI Cashback is a brilliant card for online spends (shopping, travel etc.). You should definitely apply
What's your limit offered on SBI CB Card? For me they are giving very less limit on the card just 20K only is it still worth with this limit?

How can we increase the limit later on?

Which platform did you applied Sprint or Net banking and how lond did it take to generate the card?

What's your limit offered on SBI CB Card? For me they are giving very less limit on the card just 20K only is it still worth with this limit?

How can we increase the limit later on?

Which platform did you applied Sprint or Net banking and how lond did it take to generate the card?
If you have other credit card, you can transfer the limit from that card to SBI CB easily. Usually SBI offers low limit on cashback card. But if you don't have other SBI card, then you really don't have any option in the short term

Back