• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about HDFC Millennia add on Credit Card

seraph

TF Buzz
Apple normally gives a discount on iPhones on HDFC Credit Cards.

If I apply for an addon credit card for the Millennia ( to make it Lifetime free), will I be able to get discounts on both the cards or will only 1 card count ?

Just wondering if it makes sense to apply for 2 credit cards ( one for me & one for my spouse) or will we get the discount on the addon card if we pick up two iphones ?

Solution

If I apply for an addon credit card for the Millennia ( to make it Lifetime free), will I be able to get discounts on both the cards or will only 1 card count ?

Just wondering if it makes sense to apply for 2 credit cards ( one for me & one for my spouse) or will we get the discount on the addon card if we pick up two iphones ?
Add On cards have the same card number...... So I guess, if the offer is valid once per card, you won't be able to redeem the same offer again using the add-on card

Add On cards have the same card number...... So I guess, if the offer is valid once per card, you won't be able to redeem the same offer again using the add-on card

Solution
Back