• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about HDFC Millennia Credit Card

I just got my HDFC Millenia Credit Card, and i was looking for LTF criteria in welcome kit, but sadly didn't found anything related to that. Few months back, Website was also showing 3-4 criteria for making HDFC cards Lifetime Free. Unfortunately nothing on their website regarding converting your new CreditCard LIFETIME FREE.

Please suggest me if there are any other possibilities available now.

I too got my Millennia card last month end. The welcome letter is generic letter. As I am told during my verification call that my card is LTF, I contacted HDFC via email and get it confirmed on email that my card is LTF. Maybe you can try asking them if you have got LTF card or any other spend based criteria to make it LTF. I think all it depends on how your application got processed by them.

I just got my HDFC Millenia Credit Card, and i was looking for LTF criteria in welcome kit, but sadly didn't found anything related to that. Few months back, Website was also showing 3-4 criteria for making HDFC cards Lifetime Free. Unfortunately nothing on their website regarding converting your new CreditCard LIFETIME FREE.

Please suggest me if there are any other possibilities available now.
From Sep13,these conditions are gone. Now hdfc issues unconditional LTF on applications done via C2C.
You can ask the bank,they would certainly help.

Back