• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about SBI Rishtey?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,
Has anyone tried getting the family banking service of SBI called SBI Rishtey?

How was your experience and what all benefits does it provide. There is very limited information even on their website.

Specific Use case that I wanted to ask: Can I group my account under family member's Diamond/Platinum salary account and get rupay Plat/select card issued to me without charges?

Thanks!

I have not much idea about sbi wealth although you need to maintain trv of above 30 lakh to get sbi wealth i guess,whereas in sbi rishtey you can add your 4 family members with your account ,this is kuch convenient rather than sbi wealth in my opinion although go thoroughly through website before making any decision

I have not much idea about sbi wealth although you need to maintain trv of above 30 lakh to get sbi wealth i guess,whereas in sbi rishtey you can add your 4 family members with your account ,this is kuch convenient rather than sbi wealth in my opinion although go thoroughly through website before making any decision
Cool thanks .

Thanks a lot @MrWick for your help and information in this regard.
I finally got the family accounts converted to SBI RISHTEY account type. The ABH was also impressed that I have the information which even SBI employees in their branch don't have. He also thanked me for this information which he learnt. I mentioned my friend works in SBI, who guided me on this.
Currently, got issued the RPJ for my account (I am family member, primary holder is my sibling).

brother do I just need to say them the product code and that I want to get enrolled in sbi rishtey. Please help me with the procedure. Thanks

@MrWick any idea which visa card variant is issued to Rhodium CSP holders? Someone I know wanted to apply for the highest possible one along with Rupay Select.

Also if they have a joint account under Rhodium CSP, can both holders get Rupay Select? Thanks in advance

@MrWick any idea which visa card variant is issued to Rhodium CSP holders? Someone I know wanted to apply for the highest possible one along with Rupay Select.

Also if they have a joint account under Rhodium CSP, can both holders get Rupay Select? Thanks in advance
@shivamk Card for Rhodium is Rupay select Rhodium. Card code is SRB - do mention this while applying from branch.

For joint account - i think Yes, add-on DC can be issued, but not 100% sure.!

I'll suggest you transfer the account to required branch through INB/app and then get it transferred back to original branch after everything is done.
From INB/app, i guess there's a freeze time of 3 or 6 months for account transfer..... so, you can wait for 3/6 months or get it done manually from branch (they may ask KYC documents again). I'm following the first option - I prefer to wait than getting it done through branch

You are talking about SB account transfer, right? In that case there is no such "freeze time" that I'm aware of.

IIRC, my online account transfer a few months back (including CIF transfer) was effective without any noticeable delay!

SRB hai bhai....SRA is Rupay Select - Platinum. (upar se no 2 card)

aur request krna hai ki tabhi k tabhi entry krde system me, rather than keeping it in their drawer for processing later... :P
Corrected original message. Haan lage haath hi apply karwaake aaunga. Also can both holders get Visa and Rupay Select both? Ya 1 account pe sirf 2 allowed hai.

SBI ka visa signature/infinite ya MC world/elite aata hai koi?

You are talking about SB account transfer, right? In that case there is no such "freeze time" that I'm aware of.

IIRC, my online account transfer a few months back (including CIF transfer) was effective without any noticeable delay!
The freeze time of 6 months is for time between two consecutive transfers....... If you trf from Delhi to Mumbai on 1 Jan 2024..then you'll have to wait for 6 months, and after that only you can transfer your account to any other branch from Mumbai.
This is for INB route....there is no such freeze time for requests submitted in branch.

Back