• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Query] Income Tax Payment - IDFC First Bank Wealth Credit/Debit Card

UPDATE (17-Jul-2024) :

Got 10x RPs for tax payment but I'm not able to understand the maths they've done ... will look into it closely later on.

There's one thing though, I fuelled up for Rs. 300 on the same day after paying Rs. 92,910 but it's showing 6 points only ... I should've got 30 points (2.5% worth RPs), right?
Which credit card ?

I'll be using my wealth DC for tax payment. It can be used on any of the payment gateways or it has to be a specific one?

Guys I need to pay 2L using idfc select credit card, how much reward point I will get and what extra charges I need to pay? As per t&c I see surcharge applicable only for utilities payment above 20k...but nowhere govt transaction mentioned...please help
It's urgent 🙏

Guys I need to pay 2L using idfc select credit card, how much reward point I will get and what extra charges I need to pay? As per t&c I see surcharge applicable only for utilities payment above 20k...but nowhere govt transaction mentioned...please help
It's urgent 🙏
Read the TnC, its clear and Do the math...

• 1X Reward Points on Insurance premium and Utility bill payments
  • Use Reward points to instantly pay for online or in-store purchases
  • 3X Reward Points on rental and property management transactions

1X = 1 Reward Point per ₹150 spent| 1 Reward point = ₹0.25

Categories not included in the 10X Reward Points threshold: Rental & Property Management, Utility, Insurance, Government Services, Education and Wallet Load.

So what you get for govt services is 1x i.e. 200000*1*0.25/150 = 333 rs which is 0.16%

You get 0.16% CB and PG charges could be ~1% which makes you a loss of 0.84%

Back