• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on ethiad miles redemption

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1683405234702.png

What does this seat mean? Is it not guaranteed and can be changed from airline side last moment?
The next tier is called Value which is double the miles and does not provide any context on difference. I am confused on whats the difference

People who have redeemed miles on ethiad please help. Thanks

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guest seat are available to be booked via partners. For example, if you want to book via Aeroplan, you can only book Guest seats. They are nothing but Saver Awards which are available to partners.

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guest seat are available to be booked via partners. For example, if you want to book via Aeroplan, you can only book Guest seats. They are nothing but Saver Awards which are available to partners.
I am able to book it through Etihad also, if I end up doing that, seat is guaranteed right? It’s not waitlist equivalent?

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
While trying to redeem on Etihad for COK-AUH flight, it was showing great value for miles on the search page with different dates. See below snippy.

1689869023674.png

But when I moved to final payment page, entire calculation was changed and showing higher miles, below snippy. Green highlighted is the pricing shown first and yellow the new pricing

1689869380037.png

Is it always like this ?
Anybody have an idea ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
While trying to redeem on Etihad for COK-AUH flight, it was showing great value for miles on the search page with different dates. See below snippy.

1689869023674.png

But when I moved to final payment page, entire calculation was changed and showing higher miles, below snippy. Green highlighted is the pricing shown first and yellow the new pricing

1689869380037.png

Is it always like this ?
Anybody have an idea ?
Already created a thread here

Was that not enough? 🤣 Please keep your question in one thread and wait patiently for someone knowledgeable to reply. Posting multiple times won't get you a faster response.

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Already created a thread here

Was that not enough? 🤣 Please keep your question in one thread and wait patiently for someone knowledgeable to reply. Posting multiple times won't get you a faster response.
😜
After replying here, i thought why i can't create new thread. That's all 🙏
I agree with u, it won't give me answer quickly.

Last edited: