• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on millenia cashback

yogobit

TF Select
So I'm thinking to buy iqoo neo 7 pro on amazon

Its 36 k & instant discount of 1.5 k so 34.5 k

I've millenia so will I get additional 5% cashback post 90days on this transaction? And if I buy through smartbuy then 5 + 1%?

Second query: I've a spend based voucher of 500 (Activation offer) on making 2 transactions within 30 days of card activation but no minimum transaction amount is mentioned.

How much needs to be minimum spend amount on both transactions to be eligible for the voucher?

Thanks for help

I've millenia so will I get additional 5% cashback post 90days on this transaction? And if I buy through smartbuy then 5 + 1%?

Second query: I've a spend based voucher of 500 (Activation offer) on making 2 transactions within 30 days of card activation but no minimum transaction amount is mentioned.

How much needs to be minimum spend amount on both transactions to be eligible for the voucher?

Thanks for help
1st) How are you going to buy it via smartbuy and use instant cc discount at the same time? Are you thinking of using apay gv and millennia cc combo?

We can't redirect to amazon via smartbuy like it used to, smartbuy removed amazon last year.

Yes you will get 5% cashback if you buy amazon vouchers from smartbuy instant vouchers.

2nd) just buy two 500rs apay gift card from amazon and you are good to go.

1st) How are you going to buy it via smartbuy and use instant cc discount at the same time? Are you thinking of using apay gv and millennia cc combo?

We can't redirect to amazon via smartbuy like it used to, smartbuy removed amazon last year.

Yes you will get 5% cashback if you buy amazon vouchers from smartbuy instant vouchers.

Wonderful answer short crisp & able to understand queries at one go.
: so by buying two apay gift cards directly from amazon I'll hit both activation offer & gift voucher milestones & they can be bought on the same day?

Thanks for help
You'll get 5% cashback upto 1000 next month if card used this month.

Meaning 20k will be covered here.

Yes, he can combine 3% & 5% on Amazon here accordingly 😜
But I had heard somewhere that only full payment using millenia is eligible for 5% cashback?
If I use my amazon pay balance & then pay rest using millenia then will hdfc still give 5% cashback on the remaining 30k spent using card?

Amazon not allowing me to buy apay gift card using credit card

Attachments

• 2023_11_22_09_12_49.jpg
    2023_11_22_09_12_49.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 26
Asking a silly question. Does the max 5% cashback includes smartbuy cashback also or the 5% cashback is different from smartbuy cashback? That means max capping is 1000 or 1000+1000?

Asking a silly question. Does the max 5% cashback includes smartbuy cashback also or the 5% cashback is different from smartbuy cashback? That means max capping is 1000 or 1000+1000?
Max capping per calendar month is:
5% Merchants: 1000
Smartbuy 5%: 1000
Others 1% (including extra 1% on Smartbuy): 1000

So, Max you can earn is 3000/calendar month:
If you spend 20k on 5% merchants - 1000
If you spend 20k on Smartbuy - 1000 + 200
If you spend 80k on other categories - 800

Max capping per calendar month is:
5% Merchants: 1000
Smartbuy 5%: 1000
Others 1% (including extra 1% on Smartbuy): 1000