• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding credit card emi

danish

TF Ace
hi guys i cancelled a order on flipkart which i purchased using credit card emi , i want to known that after the refund will i have to call the customer care and tell them to cancel the emi ,i had purchased the product today and cancelled it today , i have never purchased a product on credit card emi before , and will i be charged the processing fee till now the outstanding amount has not been converted to emi

hi guys i cancelled a order on flipkart which i purchased using credit card emi , i want to known that after the refund will i have to call the customer care and tell them to cancel the emi ,i had purchased the product today and cancelled it today , i have never purchased a product on credit card emi before , and will i be charged the processing fee till now the outstanding amount has not been converted to emi
No, you don't have to call anyone.

i saw this video in this video he is telling that after refund also he has been charged emi after seeing this video i am confused
so please tell after refund , will the bank will charge me processing fess , will the emi be cancelled automatically after the refund , please clear all my doubts because i have zero experience about credit card emi
If you're concerned about your peace of mind, wait for 2-3 days after the transaction has settled, and then give them a call to inform them that the transaction has been cancelled. Although in my case, I never had to make that call as it was all handled automatically, you can go ahead and contact them if you're worried about it.

You should have research a little if it was your first credit card emi purchase for your peace of mind.

Anyway mostly you don't have to call the bank, process happens automatically once you initiate order cancellation.

Back