• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Icici Credit Card application

Im_Gk14

TF Buzz
Yesterday I've applied for Icici card, as i wasn't having any card from icici though was having salary account with them since last 8months, now same card which i applied is showing as pre- approved.
The one which I've applied yesterday, received mail like - Your documentation is completed and sent for credit check.
but whereas Pre-approved card gets generated in mins after filling few details mostly.
Can i apply once more by clicking on Pre-approved one? or need to wait and watch as another application is in process?

Yesterday I've applied for Icici card, as i wasn't having any card from icici though was having salary account with them since last 8months, now same card which i applied is showing as pre- approved.
The one which I've applied yesterday, received mail like - Your documentation is completed and sent for credit check.
but whereas Pre-approved card gets generated in mins after filling few details mostly.
Can i apply once more by clicking on Pre-approved one? or need to wait and watch as another application is in process?
You can go with preapproved card. If mannual applied card get approved then keep both or close one of them as per your wish.

thanks, though applied limit was for 75k but pre-approved is of 40k.
Can someone else confirm the same, can i go with pre-approved one?
@Abhishek012 can you confirm the same
Don't worry, Don't hurry

Icici wont reject salaried cc application, most of the time.

Let that applied card app. be processed.

If the application rejected then next month apply for that preapproved card

Back