• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Query Regarding ICICI WEALTH ACCOUNT

SAS

TF Premier
HEY ... hi guys, i have recently opened icici wealth management only for the purpose of getting ICICI amazon pay credit cards as pre approved for my family members so i would like to know that do we get the card as a complimentary or i have to wait for pre approval offers ....
and if thats not the case can someone shhare their experience tricks or tips for getting apay icici card like
1. should i take amazon prime to get that offer
2. should i make transactions in my wealth account
3. should i create FD and increase relation with bank
4. should i use the debit card and do some transactions
by the way the RM i got is useless as usual she dont have any knowledge on credit cards and how to get them pre approved so iam asking you guys please give your valuaable inputs and any little info is highly appreciated thanks in advance

Reactions: SSV
Solution
HEY ... hi guys, i have recently opened icici wealth management only for the purpose of getting ICICI amazon pay credit cards as pre approved for my family members so i would like to know that do we get the card as a complimentary or i have to wait for pre approval offers ....
and if thats not the case can someone shhare their experience tricks or tips for getting apay icici card like
by the way the RM i got is useless as usual she dont have any knowledge on credit cards and how to get them pre approved so iam asking you guys...

helloworld

TF Legend
Apply SBI Cashback (hoping income is in level with ICICI wealth management) and enjoy similar benefits in amzn website without prime subscription.

Don't open accounts to get basic cards, let alone you're going for FD, more transactions etc. these all should be when your target is Emeralde/Sapphiro. Not for basic amzn card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
by the way the RM i got is useless as usual she dont have any knowledge on credit cards and how to get them pre approved so iam asking you guys please give your valuaable inputs and any little info is highly appreciated thanks in advance
ICICI WM account is not inecessary for APAY CC..

To get APAY CC offer in AMZN do the following:

1) Transact as much as possible in Amazon using ICICI DC , even smaller transactions with frequent usage will help and spped up the process. Save your ICICIWM DC in Amazon account as a payment method.
2) Though not a necessity , It will help subscribing to Amzon Prime. this will also speed up the process.
3)All the transaction should be from Amazon account and make sure Amazon and ICICI have the same mobile number associated with it.
4) No need to do any FD, or transactions in ICICI... you need to be active in Amazon but using ICICI DC.
5) Wiat for a few months you will get an offer to apply from Amazon app and will be instantly approved ...

All the best and report back here in a few months time

Solution

Humanbeing

TF Premier
Easiest way would have been to get the FD base ICICI Platinum credit card (Minimum 50K). Then use the same credit card on your Amazon account for frequent shopping purposes, I am sure within a 2-3 months you will get option to apply for the ICICI Amazon credit card with instant approval without any VKYC or any documents. Also, use your debit card frequently for ECOM purposes as bank start giving the offers to the customers as Pre-approved credit card for heavy spenders.

SAS

TF Premier
ICICI WM account is not inecessary for APAY CC..

To get APAY CC offer in AMZN do the following:

1) Transact as much as possible in Amazon using ICICI DC , even smaller transactions with frequent usage will help and spped up the process. Save your ICICIWM DC in Amazon account as a payment method.
2) Though not a necessity , It will help subscribing to Amzon Prime. this will also speed up the process.
3)All the transaction should be from Amazon account and make sure Amazon and ICICI have the same mobile number associated with it.
4) No need to do any FD, or transactions in ICICI... you need to be active in Amazon but using ICICI DC.
5) Wiat for a few months you will get an offer to apply from Amazon app and will be instantly approved ...

All the best and report back here in a few months time
thanks a lot bro (by the way meeru telugu vaaru kada ?)

Reactions: SSV

SAS

TF Premier
Easiest way would have been to get the FD base ICICI Platinum credit card (Minimum 50K). Then use the same credit card on your Amazon account for frequent shopping purposes, I am sure within a 2-3 months you will get option to apply for the ICICI Amazon credit card with instant approval without any VKYC or any documents. Also, use your debit card frequently for ECOM purposes as bank start giving the offers to the customers as Pre-approved credit card for heavy spenders.
yeah i will take that FD card but i cannot transact high lemme check my luck ..... so wealth account is waste ???

SAS

TF Premier
Apply SBI Cashback (hoping income is in level with ICICI wealth management) and enjoy similar benefits in amzn website without prime subscription.

Don't open accounts to get basic cards, let alone you're going for FD, more transactions etc. these all should be when your target is Emeralde/Sapphiro. Not for basic amzn card.
i have the amazon pay card with me bro but my brother works as priest (who do marriages, events, ceremonies etc) as he is self employed he only earns in cash but nearly 15 lakhs per annum but he cant show it as income so any suggestions in this case please .... how to build his profile ??? that is why i have taken this account just for apay icici card .... is emerald and other cards better than apay icici ???

Humanbeing

TF Premier
yeah i will take that FD card but i cannot transact high lemme check my luck ..... so wealth account is waste ???
You can do higher transaction w.r.t. amount of FD you put remember you will get 90% of limit of your FD amount. Speaking about Wealth Management account, it has its own advantages & I don’t think it is a waste rather you get better chance to get the higher variant of ICICI credit cards, home loans, vehicles loans etc. depends upon your TRV with the banks.

Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Premier
You can do higher transaction w.r.t. amount of FD you put remember you will get 90% of limit of your FD amount. Speaking about Wealth Management account, it has its own advantages & I don’t think it is a waste rather you get better chance to get the higher variant of ICICI credit cards, home loans, vehicles loans etc. depends upon your TRV with the banks.
i don't have any higher transacction requirements i think all i can do is simply to take money from that card and pay again to show the transaction purpose, does that work ??? and i have AU royal AXIS burgundy ICICI wealth HDFC special gold classic accounts bro ... i have taken all just for sake of my brother .... so that he will get pre approved cards from all those top banks
while opening account this ICICI idiots told me you will get card as complimentary at opening but after opening they are telling that you have to wait for few months .... till then who will maintain those 4 lakhs simply in account ??? axis 5 HDFC 1 AU 1 ICICI 4 IDFC 25k like that maintianing all accounts just for pre approval purpose or else as a stock market investor i will get good returns from that money

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
To add to this make 1.5 or 1.2 lakh fd
For 1.35 or 1.08 lakh cc limit.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bro is telling 50k ??? but you are suggesting 1 lakh + .... i mean 1lakh + card is good for faster approval ??? then i will do that only
Both have same fate

If u get 50k u will get 50k apay card as limit when applied via exiting icici to apay application

If u get 1 lakh u will get same kinda limit

Mind u 3 month is not blanket sucess .once u get fd card & it's showing in cibil
U have to make sure when applying apay u giving 16 digit existing cc number in apay application

If u don't get that option contact icici on x

Or u simply get that 30 second banner.

SAS

TF Premier
Both have same fate

If u get 50k u will get 50k apay card as limit when applied via exiting icici to apay application

If u get 1 lakh u will get same kinda limit

Mind u 3 month is not blanket sucess .once u get fd card & it's showing in cibil
U have to make sure when applying apay u giving 16 digit existing cc number in apay application

If u don't get that option contact icici on x

Or u simply get that 30 second banner.
this info really calrified my doubts what is that 30 second banner bro

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
in your messege have you said that after taking FD based credit card will it take 3 months to show in CIBIL ??? only then can i apply for apay icici
No for me it happened in 20 days and I updated amazon cibil and it showed .

Suppose if u take today u r bill date is next month 10th
First report will be sent on 30th next month

U take card ur bill is 25of this month
It will be reported this month itself.

On pre approved - mere icici card showing in cibil doesn't guarantee apay approved.

U have to either get
1 - 30 second pre approved banner bcz u have other icici card

2 in application u entered your old cc 16 digit ..no other information 🙂 for this u have to contact icici on x if u not getting this option

SAS

TF Premier
No for me it happened in 20 days and I updated amazon cibil and it showed .

Suppose if u take today u r bill date is next month 10th
First report will be sent on 30th next month

U take card ur bill is 25of this month
It will be reported this month itself.

On pre approved - mere icici card showing in cibil doesn't guarantee apay approved.

U have to either get
1 - 30 second pre approved banner bcz u have other icici card

2 in application u entered your old cc 16 digit ..no other information 🙂 for this u have to contact icici on x if u not getting this option
lets hope for the best ...... and by the way are you salaried or self employed ???

helloworld

TF Legend
i have the amazon pay card with me bro but my brother works as priest (who do marriages, events, ceremonies etc) as he is self employed he only earns in cash but nearly 15 lakhs per annum but he cant show it as income so any suggestions in this case please .... how to build his profile ??? that is why i have taken this account just for apay icici card ....

sorry, can't help. need atleast ITR to suggest anything otherwise need to rely on pre-approved offers from any bank for start then C2C can help.

two routes:

- keep maintaining balance in those accounts, chances to get pre-approved offers in 6 months high (Platinum, Coral etc.)

then simply check with twitter support to get APay card.

- keep transacting more on amzn as suggested by @SSV , hopefully get apay banner.

If possible, check with Axis and HDFC for faster pre-approved offers (here branch people can alter things based on mutual understanding).

Can use same for c2c approval for any ICICI card and get another with twitter message.

Anycase, you brother is like student category now because of no ITR, so even self employed rules won't work unless he files ITR to apply to work in any application.

SAS

TF Premier
sorry, can't help. need atleast ITR to suggest anything otherwise need to rely on pre-approved offers from any bank for start then C2C can help.

two routes:

- keep maintaining balance in those accounts, chances to get pre-approved offers in 6 months high (Platinum, Coral etc.)

then simply check with twitter support to get APay card.

- keep transacting more on amzn as suggested by @SSV , hopefully get apay banner.

If possible, check with Axis and HDFC for faster pre-approved offers (here branch people can alter things based on mutual understanding).

Can use same for c2c approval for any ICICI card and get another with twitter message.

Anycase, you brother is like student category now because of no ITR, so even self employed rules won't work unless he files ITR to apply to work in any application.
yes understood i will be filing his ITR from now on ......