• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query related to HDFC infinia

Recently, I got HDFC infinia for my wife. It's her first ever card and was showing pre-approved in netbanking offers.
Will joining fee be levied in first statement itself?
When will I get 12.5k points ?
If we reach the 3L milestone in 90 days, there is joining fee waiver, does that mean on reaching this milestone I will be getting these 12.5K points extra without paying any fees in effect?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you share the RV you have with Bank- may be just a rough figure? Does she has a salary account or other cc with high credit limit?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Recently, I got HDFC infinia for my wife. It's her first ever card and was showing pre-approved in netbanking offers.
Will joining fee be levied in first statement itself?
When will I get 12.5k points ?
If we reach the 3L milestone in 90 days, there is joining fee waiver, does that mean on reaching this milestone I will be getting these 12.5K points extra without paying any fees in effect?
If joining fees will be reversed, so will be the points.

Can you share the RV you have with Bank- may be just a rough figure? Does she has a salary account or other cc with high credit limit?
Well as of now around 2-3L in savings since 3-4 months. But few months ago, she used to have 8-10L which got converted the account to imperia banking.
Yes, salary account.

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There won't be any fee until 3 months. If you spend 3L, you'll see FYF in statement, and HDFC will give you 1 point free.

If you don't, I guess, then you'll see the fee.

Can you show ss of offer like how infinia is given in pre-approved!?
No screenshot taken.. card already delivered... it's just like normal link on the offers section in netbanking, after entering and phone number it shows the qualified card. Applied through it. But there was no confirmation message received so wrote to grievance redressal about it. Then, one HDFC guy called and confirmed that card will be delivered in 3 days.

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure? what if I use the points before reversal?
Generally joining reward points are credited after 90 days from fee realization.

Even if they are credited earlier and you use them, they will not reverse the fees, or they will find some other way to adjust.

One way or other. If joining fees is reversed, so will be the points.