• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions regarding the Axis Vistara cards - owning multiple Axis Vistara cards?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Have a couple questions about having multiple Axis Vistara cards, as I'm considering getting a second one (currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum)

1) Will I get the voucher on renewal for both cards?

2) What happens to my Club Vistara tier? Which one gets applied?

3) Will I get the milestone rewards for both cards?

I love these cards because I don't have to think about monthly milestones or at what merchant I'm spending at! Currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum for Economy tickets but have already reached the second (2.5L milestone) and the third milestone is not worth the reward rate. So I'm thinking of getting the Axis Vistara Signature where the reward rate is good for up to 3 Premium Economy tickets (4.5L) as milestone rewards.

Have a couple questions about having multiple Axis Vistara cards, as I'm considering getting a second one (currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum)

I love these cards because I don't have to think about monthly milestones or at what merchant I'm spending at! Currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum for Economy tickets but have already reached the second (2.5L milestone) and the third milestone is not worth the reward rate. So I'm thinking of getting the Axis Vistara Signature where the reward rate is good for up to 3 Premium Economy tickets (4.5L) as milestone rewards.
Higher tier will be considered
Ur existing card to be upgraded to signature

You might have to consider the possibility that one card might get closed when another one is applied

If you want to have 2 Vistara Cards, hold one from Axis and another one from SBI. Get SBI Vistara Prime and keep Axis card as it is.

Thanks everyone! @Wealth is my birth right! @TheMentalist

@Walter White - exactly what I wanted to do, but unfortunately SBI wouldn't process my credit card application. They declined a SBI cashback application last November and now for SBI Vistara Prime the application form says I'll need to wait for an agent to callback, which is yet to happened in a while 🌚
I don't think Axis lets you hold multiple Vistara Cards at the same time. You should have selected the same address as the one mentioned on Aadhaar and given the details of your SBI Bank Account in the verification part. In that case, you would have got the card instantly rather than it going in the hands of an agent. Realised this after getting my SBI Card application rejected twice. 🙄

If you want to have 2 Vistara Cards, hold one from Axis and another one from SBI. Get SBI Vistara Prime and keep Axis card as it is.
I'm considering one of the Vistara cards. Had a couple questions for people who know:

1. Do I have to continue fulfilling requirements for keeping my elite tier even after I get one of these cards? At least the SBI Prime page say that I have to continue earning points and taking flights to keep the Silver tier (see Q14 here).
2. Since I already have the Axis Magnus and SBI Cashback, my preference would be to get the SBI Prime for availing occasional SBI offers. Are there any other feature differences b/w the two Axis and SBI cards that make one of them better than the other?

I'm considering one of the Vistara cards. Had a couple questions for people who know:

1. Do I have to continue fulfilling requirements for keeping my elite tier even after I get one of these cards? At least the SBI Prime page say that I have to continue earning points and taking flights to keep the Silver tier (see Q14 here).
2. Since I already have the Axis Magnus and SBI Cashback, my preference would be to get the SBI Prime for availing occasional SBI offers. Are there any other feature differences b/w the two Axis and SBI cards that make one of them better than the other?
@Wealth is my birth right! @Walter White @TheMentalist Any thoughts on this?

Even if you just do enough to keep the card active, you'll retain silver status. SBI slightly edges over Axis due to less exclusions and gives access to more lounges.
@Walter White Some followup questions for you:
1. Do you earn CV points on seat selection payments as well?
2. SBI Prime offers 6 cancellations per year. Have you ever used this feature? Is cancellation valid only when flight was booked on airvistara.com directly and through this card only, or otherwise also?
3. Do they send a Silver Tier membership card along with the card, like Axis Infinite includes the Gold card?

And some questions about SBI cards in general:
1. If I apply for an add-on, is the new card number same or different form the primary? Can the add-on OTPs be also sent to the secondary card holder?
2. If I already have the Cashback card, will the new card share my existing credit limit or top up on that one?

Heh, looks like SBI thinks I'm not cool enough for the Vistara Prime. CIBIL > 800 and I already hold the Cashback Card with limit 3.74L. Is there anything I can do?

Last edited:
@Walter White Some followup questions for you:
1. Do you earn CV points on seat selection payments as well?
2. SBI Prime offers 6 cancellations per year. Have you ever used this feature? Is cancellation valid only when flight was booked on airvistara.com directly and through this card only, or otherwise also?
3. Do they send a Silver Tier membership card along with the card, like Axis Infinite includes the Gold card?

And some questions about SBI cards in general:
1. If I apply for an add-on, is the new card number same or different form the primary? Can the add-on OTPs be also sent to the secondary card holder?
2. If I already have the Cashback card, will the new card share my existing credit limit or top up on that one?
1) Never tried as I generally travel on Premium Economy
2) Never used this feature as of now
3) They give out digital membership cards. You have to reach out to them in case you want a physical card.

You will get a separate limit

1) Never tried as I generally travel on Premium Economy
2) Never used this feature as of now
3) They give out digital membership cards. You have to reach out to them in case you want a physical card.

You will get a separate limit
Well thanks, but none of this matters if they won't give me the card :(

Offline try karo C2C basis pe. Airport wali applications pe approval rate better aata hai generally and quarter end hai toh waise bhi is time pe approval rate zyada hota hai.
Okay will give that a try. Not travelling anywhere for the next month and half so will have to figure an agent nearby.

Do you mind sharing the CL on your Vistara card?

Back