• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions regarding the Axis Vistara cards - owning multiple Axis Vistara cards?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Have a couple questions about having multiple Axis Vistara cards, as I'm considering getting a second one (currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum)

1) Will I get the voucher on renewal for both cards?

2) What happens to my Club Vistara tier? Which one gets applied?

3) Will I get the milestone rewards for both cards?

I love these cards because I don't have to think about monthly milestones or at what merchant I'm spending at! Currently have the Axis Vistara Platinum for Economy tickets but have already reached the second (2.5L milestone) and the third milestone is not worth the reward rate. So I'm thinking of getting the Axis Vistara Signature where the reward rate is good for up to 3 Premium Economy tickets (4.5L) as milestone rewards.

Is it possible to have both VIstara Infinite and VIstara Signature cards? I already have VIstara Infinite (want to keep for Gold status until end of year) and want to take VIstara Signature via my Privilege upgrade/replacement. I also hols Axis Signature LTF btw so limit of 3 cards is there.

Is it possible to have both VIstara Infinite and VIstara Signature cards? I already have VIstara Infinite (want to keep for Gold status until end of year) and want to take VIstara Signature via my Privilege upgrade/replacement. I also hols Axis Signature LTF btw so limit of 3 cards is there.
take SBI Vistara Prime. (subject to SBI's conditions on multiple cards)

I plan to use SBI Vistara Prime (if I am lucky enough to get it!) for rent payments and Axis Sig for education fee payments. WHat's the best way to downgrade VIstara Infinite to VIstara Signature?
Haven't done it...maybe give a call to Cust Care and them to upgrade/downgrade over the call. If they do, you get instant issuance of the upgraded card....however, not sure if this is possible for co-branded cards or not (SBI doesn't do this).

or maybe close Vistara Infinite and upgrade for Signature using your Privilege card.

How do I check Vistara's milestone status, I want to check how much i've spent and how much remaining before I get a ticket. a few days ago I got a notification in which it was mentioned but I was not able to locate the current status in the app. Please guide

How do I check Vistara's milestone status, I want to check how much i've spent and how much remaining before I get a ticket. a few days ago I got a notification in which it was mentioned but I was not able to locate the current status in the app. Please guide
Call customer care and ask, else open all statements and add it.

I have axis vistara signature, want to downgrade to axis vistara base one, how to do this? talked to their help centre, they said not possible from their end
PS: Got it done with their helpline number, was pretty smooth actually, just sent a link and was done within a minute

Last edited:
Back