• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Raffles Udaipur can it be booked on points

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to book raffles Udaipur on in August.can i book it using points.i wanted to confirm it with my fellow members before transferring my Edge rewards points into Accor.

ishanmontella

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, I looked it up. You can indeed use the points to book Raffles, Udaipur. Cheers.
I am planning to book raffles Udaipur on in August.can i book it using points.i wanted to confirm it with my fellow members before transferring my Edge rewards points into Accor.

Macbook

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes you can definitely book desired property with points, just make search in accor app or website select room and plan process further to payments page you will see downside option of pay by points click on + button till it allows you rest can be paid by card. You will get 1 point = 1.8 INR value of your accor points. Thanks me later.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For some room choices we don't see option to redeem accor points, will be able to redeem the same directly at reception?

I've recently booked a room at Raffles Udaipur using accor points and completed my stay as well. You can pay via points on the app while booking and remaining amount - if any (like taxes, dining, spa, other activities) can be paid via points as well in multiples of 1k at the time of checkout as long as they are charged to your room.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've recently booked a room at Raffles Udaipur using accor points and completed my stay as well. You can pay via points on the app while booking and remaining amount - if any (like taxes, dining, spa, other activities) can be paid via points as well in multiples of 1k at the time of checkout as long as they are charged to your room.

I want to transfer 21460 points to Accor( I have sufficient points with ITC, so want to try Accor).

I don't find any option to book with points in Accor. This option is available with ITC & Marriott.

Is this because , I haven't transferred any points to Accor yet or something else?
please guide.

total how many points you burned ? what was avg per night ?

It should ideally appear while booking on the App or website, if you can't find it you can contact the Accor customer care and they will let you know if the property you're looking at has the option of paying through points and the requirement for the same
I want to transfer 21460 points to Accor( I have sufficient points with ITC, so want to try Accor).

I don't find any option to book with points in Accor. This option is available with ITC & Marriott.

Is this because , I haven't transferred any points to Accor yet or something else?
please guide

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How is the property? Is the service worth the cost? I am in a dilemma to book a stay in that property..

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How is the property? Is the service worth the cost? I am in a dilemma to book a stay in that property..
I stayed at this property for 2 nights. This might be one of the best properties in India. check-in and housekeeping staff were very good.The F&B could have been better. Also, maintenance for rooms could have been better. also, checkout felt less personalised. Barring these minor issues this is truly one of the best hotels in India.

I have burned close to 60000 points.

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I stayed at this property for 2 nights. This might be one of the best properties in India. check-in and housekeeping staff were very good.The F&B could have been better. Also, maintenance for rooms could have been better. also, checkout felt less personalised. Barring these minor issues this is truly one of the best hotels in India.

I have burned close to 60000 points.
Curious as to why you said one of best propoperties in India with so many issues?

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Curious as to why you said one of best propoperties in India with so many issues?
Well, I find issues in every property. at least here whatever issues I mentioned were minor. if not for those issues this would have been the best property in India.at least for me.

Let me tell you the good part this resort is situated on a private island of 21 acres with 70% of it being for landscaping. the property is very grand and luxurious.also, most of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. The check-in experience was the best I had for any property better than Oberois which is the gold standard for hospitality at least in India. Rooms are large. even the basic room is 650 sq ft. Not to mention all the amenities you will get in the room.

Raffles has hit the jackpot with this property. This will be the crown jewel for raffles in India for years to come.As long as they fix some of the minor issues.